toronto woolfpack two good

evertime i watch toronto they are way two good for the other teams its like a super league team playing championship teams everyweek i reckon there going up as no one gets near them as there two good for this league they just batter eveyone no one else is anywhere near as good as them that is great for a team who werent even in the league 4 years ago to beocom so good so quickly

you have to love watching there games as there so good 

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, Arthur Crown said:

evertime i watch toronto they are way two good for the other teams its like a super league team playing championship teams everyweek i reckon there going up as no one gets near them as there two good for this league they just batter eveyone no one else is anywhere near as good as them that is great for a team who werent even in the league 4 years ago to beocom so good so quickly

Indeed ,they are truly amazing 

I thought it was a bot.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 minutes ago, Bleep1673 said:

Whatever school Arthur goes to are probably failing in English, according to OFSTED

We're expecting them where I work before the summer holidays.  I'm sure my year 5 class could correct all the spelling and grammar errors but it added to the fun for me: a thread to attract the anti expansionists and the grammar nazis.

"I'm a traditionalist and I don"t think you'd ever see me coaching an Australian national side!"  Lee Radford, RLW March 2016

Proud to be a member of the TRL woke claque

Just now, latchford albion said:

We're expecting them where I work before the summer holidays.  I'm sure my year 5 class could correct all the spelling and grammar errors but it added to the fun for me: a thread to attract the anti expansionists and the grammar nazis.

I hope I fit into the last part, without the Nazi bit.

5 minutes ago, Arthur Crown said:

sory guys am dislexic and spelling is a real problem for me struggld all my live with it 

Don't worry Arthur, you've got 46 likes from only 35 posts.  That's some strike rate.

"I'm a traditionalist and I don"t think you'd ever see me coaching an Australian national side!"  Lee Radford, RLW March 2016

1 minute ago, Bleep1673 said:

I hope I fit into the last part, without the Nazi bit.

Yes, I shouldn't use the word lightly.

When my brothers wife qualified as an English teacher she got a job in the local Comp.

Because of her inexperience, they consigned her to year one, lowest stream.

All she managed was to read three books, (one each term) to them and at the end of year exam, she asked only one question.

Write a short summary of one of the books you've read this year?

One of the kids chose, The Count of Monte Cristo and wrote a fairly length story but he left the ''o'' out of Count all the way through it!

Let's hope there's lots more to come. 

3 hours ago, Arthur Crown said:

Two is spelt too.

3 hours ago, Arthur Crown said:

Featherstone should have beaten them at home, winning with 4 minutes left and were in to score again, but the ball was bounced. Get that and we win. So yes, Toronto are a good side, but definitely beatable.

36 minutes ago, newbe said:

Think having a S/L coach on board has given them a more professional dimension. 

Is that the same coach who had Leeds playing in the middle eights, after a tremendous record in the Grand Final.Players can't go on forever a team needs gradual replacements as any good coach should know.

Just now, SL17 said:

What you reckon was what was reckoned last season. Terrible RL they will get battered in the playoffs. 

Speak for yourself...many people, including myself, knew the path would not be easy.  From inception it has clearly been stated, on many occasions,  that it is a 5 year plan (you know this already).  Just because you reckoned it would be 3 years to SL doesn't mean that a majority of others felt that way. 

We are on track for the 5 year goal...there have been many bumps along the way but we will get there.  You know that that is true also.

10 minutes ago, SL17 said:

Yes I know about the 5 year plan. Hopefully you have the continued financial backing to continue that 5 year plan.

Now don't you fret about our club, could give yourself a nervous breakdown...you just continue watching those free games we televise over there for ya.

We got wads of cash around over here....with more on the way...just watch the attendance for the game next Saturday.

4 hours ago, Gooleboy said:

Featherstone should have beaten them at home, winning with 4 minutes left and were in to score again, but the ball was bounced. Get that and we win. So yes, Toronto are a good side, but definitely beatable.

Yes, Toulouse already beat them this year, or didn't you notice the '1' in the Loss column.

Anybody who thinks this seasons Toronto team is good enough for S.L. is living in cuckoo land.If they finally reach S.L. this season they will need at least 10 new players to compete. Sims, Sidwell, Dixon, Wilkins ,Rawtenstall, O,Brien amongst others have had their time in S.L. and none of them were actually world beaters then.I would expect McDermott to have a big clear out if they managed promotion which is in no way guaranteed,they were nailed on certainties last season remember.I personally think Featherstone will be the one for promotion but will they be welcomed,I think not, and no,I am not a Fev. supporter

24 minutes ago, fairfolly said:

Anybody who thinks this seasons Toronto team is good enough for S.L. is living in cuckoo land.If they finally reach S.L. this season they will need at least 10 new players to compete. Sims, Sidwell, Dixon, Wilkins ,Rawtenstall, O,Brien amongst others have had their time in S.L. and none of them were actually world beaters then.I would expect McDermott to have a big clear out if they managed promotion which is in no way guaranteed,they were nailed on certainties last season remember.I personally think Featherstone will be the one for promotion but will they be welcomed,I think not, and no,I am not a Fev. supporter

The cuckoo land is not Canada (read the press).  The Wolfpack is clearly mid table SL right now...a couple of changes and they would be at the top of the table.

15 hours ago, latchford albion said:

Yes, I shouldn't use the word lightly.

I think it’s okay to use the word Nazi when we’re jesting about pedantry.   After all, the context of its use is making fun of the right wing extremists.

Unless of course Hitler was set on a path of Genocidal Megalomania after endless hours correcting internet posters on their grammar and spelling.   I’d have to watch a few episodes of the History Channel to check, as I didn’t pay as much attention as I should have at school.... ?

Archived