Total Rugby League Fans Forum
Sign in to follow this  
sweaty craiq

Cory Patterson back at Leigh

Just now, SL17 said:

TWP won’t be loaning Brierley to Leigh again. Big Mac now understands the possible consequences of doing so.

As for Sky, I hope your club got some discount for being on the Red Button last week.

Now you have done it!....talk like that means only one thing and you know it!...you give us no choice but to run the score up on ya during the next meeting!....remember, when it happens, that you asked for it!

7 hours ago, Damien said:

That's nothing to do with what I wrote or the post I replied to. Another quality contribution.

You stated a club not fulfilling the players contracts.

Again way off course.

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Kayakman said:

Now you have done it!....talk like that means only one thing and you know it!...you give us no choice but to run the score up on ya during the next meeting!....remember, when it happens, that you asked for it!

Bring it on.. Last game of regular season.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, SL17 said:

You stated a club not fulfilling the players contracts.

Again way off course.

School must have finished. Try reading a book then your reading and comprehension skills may improve sufficiently to join the grown ups.

9 minutes ago, paulwalker71 said:

Are Leigh deliberately setting out to re-create their team from two seasons ago?

The one that failed and got them into financial strife? 

6f2b0f7b5e0ef52a4c9b68fc5f471752--funny-

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, dkw said:

The one that failed and got them into financial strife? 

6f2b0f7b5e0ef52a4c9b68fc5f471752--funny-

Well, yes, that's what I was thinking too...

18 hours ago, Damien said:

You are the one complaining about what happened and trying to justify a club not fulfilling a contract. 

I think you need to read again.

1 minute ago, SL17 said:

I think you need to read again.

I think you need to actually read and comprehend posts, and the posts that went before them and what they were in reply to, rather than trying to be smart and taking things out of context.

4 minutes ago, Damien said:

I think you need to actually read and comprehend posts, and the posts that went before them and what they were in reply to, rather than trying to be smart and taking things out of context.

I wouldn’t steep so low as to take things out of context nor do I have to justify your own post.

16 hours ago, Kayakman said:

I REMEMBER YOUR POSTS AT THE TIME VERY WELL...I recall I almost turned you into an avid  Wolfpack fan and Pro Expansionist, all in one fell swoop.   But you resisted just a little, and then sobered up a bit before we could seal the deal.

Patterson is probably a good signing.....Leigh can field a good team now...lets see how they go when they meet the Pack.

Its almost like Leigh is getting all of their players from the Wolfpack...but we don't bear hard grudges for our B team at all.

Go Wolfpack B's!...GO!

Woah, an avid Wolfpack fan not really, you clearly mixing me up with someone else K'man, pro expansionist yes I can do that, but I think my definition of expansion in RL terms may differ somewhat to yours, I want the game to grow or expand in terms of participation levels unless that happens there is nothing to fall back on when the circus leaves town, I keep being told how the game is so popular amongst the natives in Toronto but seemingly not many of your new devotees are willing to get involved, it may be of a surprise but if we didn't have any volunteer's here contributing their time and at personal expense to the community game, without them we would most probably have no game at all.

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

Woah, an avid Wolfpack fan not really, you clearly mixing me up with someone else K'man, pro expansionist yes I can do that, but I think my definition of expansion in RL terms may differ somewhat to yours, I want the game to grow or expand in terms of participation levels unless that happens there is nothing to fall back on when the circus leaves town, I keep being told how the game is so popular amongst the natives in Toronto but seemingly not many of your new devotees are willing to get involved, it may be of a surprise but if we didn't have any volunteer's here contributing their time and at personal expense to the community game, without them we would most probably have no game at all.

You type differently when you are into the fine French wine Harry!  We all know that you secretly, in your heart of hearts, are a wannabe Wolfpack fan....don't worry Harry...we are coming to save you!

7 hours ago, paulwalker71 said:

Are Leigh deliberately setting out to re-create their team from two seasons ago?

I'd say it was last years squad that failed, I'd happily take the majority of the 2017 squad back. It was a pretty tidy squad until Cunningham came in and gutted it. Happy to see Paterson back, it was a massive mistake letting the likes of him, McNally, Ridyard etc go when we went down.

• Like 1

My concern would be getting his fitness up-to speed after being retired since the end of last season. I also wonder if this points to issues with James Laithwaite; who has had injury issues previously, hasn't featured in recent weeks, and who also came to Leigh following a period of retirement.

Patterson did a great job for Toronto and I think him missing the play off final against London was a big factor in them losing.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Gooleboy said:

Are Leigh signing anybody today? 

Des Drummond.

4 minutes ago, paulwalker71 said:

What's Tim Street up to these days?

Is he driving Graeme Wests old taxi?

Edited by Manx RL

- Adepto Successu Per Tributum Fuga -

1 hour ago, sweaty craiq said:

Signed some Aussie called Bevan French - never heard of him btw

Seems a bit injury prone but had a good first season with parammata

16 hours ago, sweaty craiq said:

Signed some Aussie called Bevan French - never heard of him btw

Have we really? was the next big thing him in 2017.