18-19 Oct: World Cup 9s (TV)

Looks like the officials are backing the Aussies as usual.

Sh*te decision.

England RU Coach Eddie Jones : "I spent a bit of time up at Hull and I like the full back there Connor, he's a tough, skilful player"

Jake Connor : "I've never played Union, it doesn't look that hard, you never say never but it looks too boring for me"

Some long passing gets Samoa in for their first try.

• Like 1

"We are easily breakable, by illness or falling, or a million other ways of leaving this earthly life. We are just so much mashed potato."  Don Estelle

1 minute ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

The Bradford one too

Nah.

They didn't play in 1996.

England RU Coach Eddie Jones : "I spent a bit of time up at Hull and I like the full back there Connor, he's a tough, skilful player"

Jake Connor : "I've never played Union, it doesn't look that hard, you never say never but it looks too boring for me"

Addo-Carr back on to pick a pass off his laces, kick forward and score!

"We are easily breakable, by illness or falling, or a million other ways of leaving this earthly life. We are just so much mashed potato."  Don Estelle

1 minute ago, Farmduck said:

Try to the Fox but surely the pass was forward

I'm sure the officials would have spotted it if so.

Ffs.

Blore limping off. A shame, as he's been good for Samoa.

1 minute ago, Dave T said:

Is anyone there from these boards? Hardly looks like a festival atmosphere, havent seen groups enjoying themselves, having beers, fancy dress etc. 

All looks a bit flat. Not sure if this just the tv coverage.

I spotted some Super Mario Bros in the crowd earlier, as far as fancy dress is concerned.

• Like 1

Terrific Samoa score.

Brimson in, but that was a team try from kick to touchdown.

Jeez, he was tackled then wasn't he?

The trophy has got the Aussies name on it already if you look at some of these decisions.