RLWC - rebrand and update

Lovely video and branding based around the Power of Together. 

Think it's an excellent idea, with a really strong theme on a few levels, not least in a hopefully post-covid sport. 

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, Dave T said:

Think it's an excellent idea, with a really strong theme on a few levels, not least in a hopefully post-covid sport. 

Is there another link, please Dave, that one didn't work!

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

17 minutes ago, Dave T said:

Main website updated now Oxford...

Thanks Dave worked a treat that one, great video & still all those days away .... I never thought I'd say that and be glad it was true.

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

59 minutes ago, Dave T said:

Phwoar.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

1 hour ago, Dave T said:

This is all well and good but will I be able to pay on the day?

10 minutes ago, Number 16 said:

The video didn't hit the spot for me. I found it too wordy. There was some great footage but focus was drawn to the writing, and there was way too much of it. They detracted attention from the game's strongest asset... the action. 

This isn't an advert, it was an announcement, hence the words. It was explaining the brand and concept.

Togetherness is a lovely story to build around. New branding is nice enough, though not a fan of the colours or the type used.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

Archived