Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Chris22

Big news story?

Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, Henson Park Old Firm said:

Let me guess PSG have bought TWP and are coming back

Get with it! Things have moved on. Crusaders have bought out PSG, after PSG bought out TWP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vladimir Putin to be parachuted in as RL and SL Supremo for Life (which may be extended to the afterlife if Putin manages to make contact through a medium) and the Official Super League Supplement Supplier after Putin offers the vaccine to all RL players.

In addition Putin will also be Manager, Coach and Captain to the newly created SL club Moscow Muscovites with the caveat that they win every game and Putin is awarded the 200 Rouble Man of the Match every week.

Putin said (in Russian obviously) ‘I have only had two great ambitions, one is to rule the Ukraine and the other is to make Rugby League a more transparent and collaborative organisation’.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Adelaide Tiger said:

Vladimir Putin to be parachuted in as RL and SL Supremo for Life (which may be extended to the afterlife if Putin manages to make contact through a medium) and the Official Super League Supplement Supplier after Putin offers the vaccine to all RL players.

In addition Putin will also be Manager, Coach and Captain to the newly created SL club Moscow Muscovites with the caveat that they win every game and Putin is awarded the 200 Rouble Man of the Match every week.

Putin said (in Russian obviously) ‘I have only had two great ambitions, one is to rule the Ukraine and the other is to make Rugby League a more transparent and collaborative organisation’.

Just shown that to the wife (She is Russian and is off to Moscow today with the children for 3 weeks) she fell off her breakfast chair laughing:)

Paul

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maurice Lindsay comes back to take over TWP and aims to win 9 titles in a row from next year. His first major signing is Sky Sports who have said they'll take their ball home if TWP aren't allowed to win every game they're shown on TV.

  • Haha 1

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Gooleboy said:

Thought it might be New York RLFC announcing a new range of merchandise and souvenirs!

Start spreading the news...

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ATLANTISMAN said:

Just shown that to the wife (She is Russian and is off to Moscow today with the children for 3 weeks) she fell off her breakfast chair laughing:)

Paul

I hope she doesn’t tell Vlad about me as I might find a discarded bottle of perfume in the garden!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Adelaide Tiger said:

I hope she doesn’t tell Vlad about me as I might find a discarded bottle of perfume in the garden!

She hates him as do 90% of Moscow so don't worry about that one:)

P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tevita Pangai to sign for SL club so he can get into the country and find forum member slagging him off 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Adelaide Tiger said:

I hope she doesn’t tell Vlad about me as I might find a discarded bottle of perfume in the garden!

I always thought that if I had a pet impala, I would just call it Vlad the Impala!  I'll get my coat...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Wiltshire Warrior Dragon said:

I always thought that if I had a pet impala, I would just call it Vlad the Impala!  I'll get my coat...

I call mine Chevrolet 😒

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Wiltshire Warrior Dragon said:

I always thought that if I had a pet impala, I would just call it Vlad the Impala!  I'll get my coat...

That is so bad it is actually good!!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...