WC Tickets

Eddie

1 hour ago, RP London said:

completely understandable position. I sort of hope you dont get to go to any as that would mean they have all sold out but apart from the final and the opening game I would guess that none will be full sell outs so delaying is more likely just going to mean you have to spend a little more.. but best to know what you are doing and spend a little more than buy now and regret it.

This is what I'm thinking, very rarely do rugby league events sell out so it's pretty much guaranteed there will be a few tickets left however long I leave it after all I'm just one little goose. 

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe that it is already looking highly likely that the competition will be postponed for another year. I certainly wouldn't dream of buying any tickets until within 3 months of the definite start.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Bought tickets for between 4 and 7 people for Tonga v PNG, Eng v Greece, Samoa v France, PNG v Wales and the final. Hoping for maybe the liverpool or Bolton quarter and the Leeds semi as well later on. Can completely understand not buying tickets yet but for me then redundancy in the next 6 months is a possibility if things don't improve so will get them now whilst I have the chance. 

Can't wait, whenever it is. 

23 hours ago, arcticchris said:

Just got 2 tickets for the Elland Road Semi Final that will be Australia vs New Zealand if the seedings pan out.

Should be a cracker.

Play off for who gets dicked by England in the final 😃

Apologies if this has been mentioned in a previous post but does anyone know if World Cup tickets are going to be available through the our league site? 
I have money from this seasons autumn internationals in my account and was led to believe it could be used to buy tickets.

ive given up trying to register on the official World Cup  site , just going around in circles . 
thanks . 

On 03/10/2020 at 11:22, neil m said:

Apologies if this has been mentioned in a previous post but does anyone know if World Cup tickets are going to be available through the our league site? 
I have money from this seasons autumn internationals in my account and was led to believe it could be used to buy tickets.

ive given up trying to register on the official World Cup  site , just going around in circles . 
thanks . 

I bought mine through the RFL ticketing thing which is run by ticketmaster. I had tickets for the tottenham test this autumn and used my credit to buy the world cup tickets.. 

On 01/10/2020 at 14:53, Blind side johnny said:

I believe that it is already looking highly likely that the competition will be postponed for another year. I certainly wouldn't dream of buying any tickets until within 3 months of the definite start.

fair enough.. but it is risk free with a full refund if it does have to move 

On 03/10/2020 at 11:22, neil m said:

thanks . 

Not sure if this is your issue, but have you received an email saying you’re registered? If so you need to go in via the link in the email. For some reason if you google RLWC tickets and go to their login page you can’t get in that way. 

Just now, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

A bit early days to be starting on that

Not really, it would be interesting to know how many they’ve sold. I wouldn’t panic if it’s not many though, considering it’s over a year away. 

3 hours ago, Eddie said:

Anyone know how ticket sales are going? I just logged on to see what the availability was like at various games and I can’t look because my priority group has closed. 

I saw a post or something similar from the organisers saying that the priority window sales had gone very well

7 hours ago, Eddie said:

Not sure if this is your issue, but have you received an email saying you’re registered? If so you need to go in via the link in the email. For some reason if you google RLWC tickets and go to their login page you can’t get in that way. 

Yeah had the email but nothing worked  but ended up registering with another email and got my tickets sorted. 
looks like I missed the window regarding the ourleague site , left it too late. Received an email off RFL saying monies will be left in account until end of next season. 
Hopefully crowds will be back so will  buy magic tickets. 
 Thanks for the replies. 

On 01/10/2020 at 20:45, arcticchris said:

Just got 2 tickets for the Elland Road Semi Final that will be Australia vs New Zealand if the seedings pan out.

Should be a cracker.

Don't be too sure, I went to the four nations final at Anfield and was like sitting in a library for 80 mins NZ gave up after 15 mins.

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Mr Frisky said:

Was amazed to see an advert for RLWC 2021 tickets during Emmerdale tonight.

Great to see in prime time TV slot on ITV but then as a Typical RL fan I then worry that they used up the entire advertising budget tonight as well......🤔

I don’t watch Emmerdale (or much TV at all), but I’d be amazed if that advert was on in all the ITV regions! Still it’s good to hear though. 

6 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I don’t watch Emmerdale (or much TV at all), but I’d be amazed if that advert was on in all the ITV regions! Still it’s good to hear though. 

Mrs Frisky made me watch it (honest) on ITV Hub / catch up so maybe it wasnt on live ITV but not sure.

Sort of hope it wasnt, would hate to waste all the budget tonight...😉

8 hours ago, Mr Frisky said:

Mrs Frisky made me watch it (honest) on ITV Hub / catch up so maybe it wasnt on live ITV but not sure.

Sort of hope it wasnt, would hate to waste all the budget tonight...😉

People on this forum would be moaning if it wasn’t advertised on TV though, along with in every tube station in London, billboards in Times Square and projected in lights onto the side of St Peter’s Basilica. 

9 hours ago, Mr Frisky said:

Was amazed to see an advert for RLWC 2021 tickets during Emmerdale tonight.

Great to see in prime time TV slot on ITV but then as a Typical RL fan I then worry that they used up the entire advertising budget tonight as well......🤔

That’s great! Tell us about the ad.

Archived