Really sad that someone could fall so far.

• Like 3

"Men will be proud to say 'I am a European'. We hope to see a day when men of every country will think as much of being a European as of being from their native land." (Winston Churchill)

23 minutes ago, Damien said:

He's unfortunately had major problems for a long time. His social media going back years has been evidence of that.

What sort of thing? I don't have Twitter anymore and only use Facebook for certain people.

5 minutes ago, Johnoco said:

What sort of thing? I don't have Twitter anymore and only use Facebook for certain people.

You don't need to 'have' Twitter. Just google 'brett dallas twitter' and you can read them.

• Thanks 1
23 minutes ago, Johnoco said:

Just about everything! He seems to have had all kinds of problems since retiring and obviously needs help. This is just the latest.

45 minutes ago, Dunbar said:

You don't need to 'have' Twitter. Just google 'brett dallas twitter' and you can read them.

Thanks but in the past it's always asked me to log in to view something. Maybe I had a different setting on the browser I used. Ok now though.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Johnoco said:

Thanks but in the past it's always asked me to log in to view something. Maybe I had a different setting on the browser I used. Ok now though.

If they are anything like FB, they try to make it look compulsory, but you can usually press the Esc button and continue browsing.

• Thanks 1

always liked brett dallas , fantastic entertaining speedster and character of the sport who had the face of a marvel comics villain - hope he sorts the demons out 

• Like 1

they come swinging round that corner, they think they're benny goodman

42 minutes ago, graveyard johnny said:

always liked brett dallas , fantastic entertaining speedster and character of the sport who had the face of a marvel comics villain - hope he sorts the demons out 

Looks like he might have 25 years to get his head together

1 minute ago, JM2010 said:

Looks like he might have 25 years to get his head together

why so long? is anyone dead?

• Like 1

they come swinging round that corner, they think they're benny goodman

3 hours ago, arcticchris said:

A lot of Aussie RL players have been caught up in drug issues in recent years that aren’t even related to drug taking.

It’s not good and shows player welfare needs to be a bigger part of every clubs strategic thinking.

One look at Brett’s social media confirms he’s heavily into all sorts of drug taking. That coupled with selling it really is a messy situation. 

• John Drake changed the title to Brett Dallas (Merged Threads)