Thur 1st Jul: SL: Leeds Rhinos v Leigh Centurions KO 19:45

Who will win?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Leigh Centurions

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/07/21 at 19:15

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, sweaty craiq said:

Where are you hearing Mellors out, is it the same injury?

Banned , not injured , appeal turned down apparently 

It seems my ' source ' of information might be wrong , too many Mellors 😉

11 minutes ago, GUBRATS said:

Banned , not injured , appeal turned down apparently 

It seems my ' source ' of information might be wrong , too many Mellors 😉

Guessing you a have now realised its Alex Mellor that is still banned.  Not sure why Joe would have appealled a zero match ban 😁

Here we go again .....

5 minutes ago, DemonUK said:

Guessing you a have now realised its Alex Mellor that is still banned.  Not sure why Joe would have appealled a zero match ban 😁

As I said , my ' source ' 😉 , gave me duff info 

2 hours ago, DemonUK said:

Obviously didn’t fancy playing in Yorkshire so appealed the fact he didn’t have a ban, can’t believe he didn’t win

9 hours ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

They are 6/1 to win Leigh if you know something the bookies don’t 

So we shouldn’t bother going to or watching RL games then,just look at the bookies odds and you instantly know the winner.

Would not be surprised for Leigh to win plus it would shake up the other struggles.

I think it will be like the Hull FC game that Leeds lost... Leeds dominant possession and territory spending oodles of time in the opposition last 20yards but without half back or full back (if Myler has to move to half back) they fail to score many. 

Don't know Leighs team but they have shown in games they can score try's and possibly more than Leeds tomorrow.

A great chance for Leigh

37 minutes ago, redjonn said:

I think it will be like the Hull FC game that Leeds lost... Leeds dominant possession and territory spending oodles of time in the opposition last 20yards but without half back or full back (if Myler has to move to half back) they fail to score many. 

Myler is injured so we don't even have that option at half back. Will possibly be Lui and leeming there.

I like Leythers I've always got on with them since ahem 1971 . This pandemic has wrote off two seasons I'm already looking forward to season 2022. Leeds to win this game by 13 

Soon we will be dancing the fandango
FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK

Interesting comments on Leeds life by Richard Agar , suggesting that 2 ex Leigh players on the disciplinary panel " stuck to the rules " with regards his players misdemeanors 

Very unprofessional Richard , trying to influence the ref by any chance 

20 hours ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

Bookies are for betting, not Internet forums. Leigh are 6/1 to win.

Just love someone who makes a statement then doesn't have the conviction to back himself up, I doubt I would get the 30 points start from the bookies that you are predicting Leigh would need.

2 hours ago, DimmestStar said:

Lui and McLelland both returning at HB for Leeds. I expect a very easy win for the Rhinos.

So second and third choice HBs , wow , that's real disruption to the squad 🙄

Archived