Tommy Makinson at the RFL Disciplinary..

3 match penalty notice.

About right I reckon.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

1 hour ago, Old Frightful said:

3 match penalty notice.

About right I reckon.

No that’s harsh - he’s not that type of player 😀

Seriously appears about correct although will be interesting to see if it gets challenged 

17 minutes ago, sentoffagain2 said:

His shoulder made contact with the players chin/jaw while attempting a full on tackle.I thought it was a Red Card straight away.Think 2 matches would be about right.

You forgot the "off the ball" bit.

56 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

You forgot the "off the ball" bit.

Yeah, not on the balls in this case.

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

12 minutes ago, Fevrover said:

Got it cut to 2 matches.

FFS... a late shoulder charge directly in contact with the head after the ball is gone?

Really?

4 minutes ago, Fevrover said:

It's on BCC RL website.

Yes, sorry, I wasn't doubting your post, more the decision.

1 minute ago, Waynebennettswinger said:

I know harsh at 2, surely sending off sufficient. Tommy is just not that kind of player 😉

Do you know...having read this once or twice...I believe you may be on to something...

17 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

FFS... a late shoulder charge directly in contact with the head after the ball is gone?

Really?

He wasn't actually up for a shoulder charge btw, reckless high tackle which is covered by grades B and C with a one, two or three game ban.

5 minutes ago, Moove said:

He wasn't actually up for a shoulder charge btw, reckless high tackle which is covered by grades B and C with a one, two or three game ban.

But it certainly looked like one so how come, with all the video evidence,  the RFL Disciplinary...oh never mind.

Archived