Sat 12th Feb: SL: Leeds Rhinos v Warrington Wolves KO 12:30 (Channel 4)

Who will win?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Warrington Wolves

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/02/22 at 13:00

Fantastic Wire try.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, DavidM said:

I like this commentary set up . Two is enough and these are good 

The BBC just have a team of two as well - all you need is one commentator and one pundit/summariser, but Sky persist with the current muddle.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Superb offload from Connor Wrench, just had a look and he's only 20. Fabulous talent.

Myler is down with what looks like a groinular injury.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

I always wish I could see how non rl fans react to things like thus, there will be people who are seeing our game for the first time and surely the speed, physicality, skill, and incredible effort must be impressive. 

Early day for Bentley?

Bentley tries to turn Widdop into a Pez dispenser.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived