Sat 12th Feb: SL: Leeds Rhinos v Warrington Wolves KO 12:30 (Channel 4)

Who will win?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Warrington Wolves

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/02/22 at 13:00

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Leyther_Matt said:

Can’t really argue with that one. Though I’m sure in previous years it would be argued that Widdop dipped in to contact, it’s the clenched fist that Kendall mentioned that must have swung it. 

Exactly. Can't argue it's just a mistimed tackle when you've going in a with a clenched fist.

Horror pass from Williams eases the pressure on Leeds.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Just now, dkw said:

Brilliant commentary during all that red card stuff, no hyperbolic rubbish just a good discussion. 

Also glad that it didn't spark an all-in brawl. Some of us may love the biff, but it's just as likely to turn others (including curious new viewers) off.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

6 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

Superb offload from Connor Wrench, just had a look and he's only 20. Fabulous talent.

Loved the footwork too.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

5 minutes ago, GeordieSaint said:

Great try by Wire. Really poor defence by Briscoe.

Yes, clear mistake by Briscoe - mis-read the attack, went for the wrong player, then missed the tackle when he tried to recover. Good attacking play to put him in that position though.

1 minute ago, graveyard johnny said:

widdop was stooping low - its a 50/50

That is the only mitigation when he's up before the beak. Red was right decision though

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Tetevano brings the Leeds side of the scoreboard into motion.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Archived