Sat 9th Jul: SL-MW: Leeds Rhinos v Castleford Tigers KO 19:00 (Sky)

Who will win?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Castleford Tigers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/07/22 at 18:30

Good win in the end for Leeds. Good crowd although not many Pies and Scousers stuck around for this one.

Having got rid of him at Headingley the reappearance of the terminally dismal Alex Simmons was the most unwelcome aspect of the day.

3 minutes ago, M j M said:

Good win in the end for Leeds. Good crowd although not many Pies and Scousers stuck around for this one.

Having got rid of him at Headingley the reappearance of the terminally dismal Alex Simmons was the most unwelcome aspect of the day.

FFS. He's like Yosser Hughes outside RFL HQ

I put a few quid on Leeds after a scintillating display last week.

It quickly became apparent that this would be a far more attritional  affair and at half time the Radford formula of big forwards and even bigger backs had me wondering if I had backed the wrong horse.

I needn't have worried. Leeds were very good in the second half and Greg Eden in the spine was an accident waiting to happen.

1 hour ago, Scubby said:

Sounds like the opening to every second video on xhamster. Step sister?

What's xhamster ?

2 minutes ago, Loiner said:

What's xhamster ?

A transgender hamster.

• Haha 1

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

1 hour ago, Damien said:

Great pace by Handley there.

''Going twice as fast'' as Eden, in the immortal, enthusiastic words of Phil Clarke.

He looked like a speeding bullet as he whizzed across. Nice chase back!

Really enjoyed my day - more than I expected to, in all honesty.

The shifting pundits at HT in the matches is a nice feature.

Leeds are looking a lot better and cohesive. Really glad they got the win for Rob Burrow and his lovely family. Very touching to see him so frail but still smiling as he watched them do well this evening. The jerseys looked good as well. The design is quite pleasant and stylish.

The Newcastle pitch is a good surface for RL and there were quite a few special tries out there - especially from kicks.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, DimmestStar said:

I put a few quid on Leeds after a scintillating display last week.

🤣🤣🤣

You can’t resist it can you?

Seemed to me the largest representation of club shirts around the Toon came from Leeds fans yesterday. I couldn’t help but wonder if this was from a sudden upturn in confidence and optimism.

I was sorely tempted to get a T shirt printed with :

”Don’t get carried away, it was only Hull FC!”

:kolobok_sad:   Hull FC....The Sons of God....  :kolobok_sad:
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)