Sun 17th Jul: SL: Hull Kingston Rovers v Wakefield Trinity KO 15:00

Who will win?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull Kingston Rovers
    • Wakefield Trinity

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 17/07/22 at 14:30

Probably a must win game for both teams. Wakey will be in real trouble if they lose this one and Leeds get beat in Toulouse. Hull KR's standing in the league will also not look too good if they get beat on Sunday.

So nerves aplenty over in East Hull but I really can't see past a morale boosting win for the home side, probably something akin to the 32-10 win for them the last time they met, a few days after Tony Smith announced he would be leaving at the end of the season.

• Like 1
                                                                     Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Just getting interested in RL again after witnessing that gutless collapse on Saturday.

Bookies giving Wakey 8 start. Really not sure if its enough , could be a crazy highscoring game due to hot forcast 

I am fearing the worst .

Betfred giving  2/5 for a Rovers win says it all really.

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

After looking at last nights Hull FC performance, i am hoping there is some kind of mystery virus in The City of Hull. With luck it has spread to the East and infected KR. Wakey then might sneak a win. But i dont hold out much hope.

On 13/07/2022 at 23:02, Wollo Wollo Wayoo said:

Betfred giving  2/5 for a Rovers win says it all really.

Indeed.

The bookies ain't usually too far away and 2/5 suggests that the home fans won't have too many palpitations during the 80 minutes.

Still, with the extreme weather and nervy conditions, I'm not sure anyone can predict the outcome of this one with any real confidence.

Come on Wakey, do us all a favour and lose! Make the relegation battle bloody exciting! 

I'm not gonna ever bring myself to say the thing I'm not gonna say so I want a Wakey loss in this one not that other, more conventional way of expressing wishes for a match result. 

Edited by The Hallucinating Goose
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

Come on Wakey, does us all a favour and lose! Make the relegation battle bloody exciting! 

I'm not gonna ever bring myself to say the thing I'm not gonna say so I want a Wakey loss in this one not that other, more conventional way of expressing wishes for a match result. 

I think if Wakefield win it will make the relegation battle even more exciting.

• Like 1

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

57 minutes ago, Ullman said:

I think if Wakefield win it will make the relegation battle even more exciting.

You forgot the "and enjoyable" bit.

Sun has just broken through in Hull and the temperature has started to soar.

Can't imagine it will be too pleasant playing RL come mid afternoon, hope they plan for plenty of water and rest breaks if possible.

41 minutes ago, Agbrigg said:

If Wakey lose, the relegation battle will be over. 

I can only assume Goose hasn't studied the table recently.