Fri 22nd July : SL : Warrington Wolves v Hull Kingston Rovers KO. : 20:00

Who will win?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves
    • Hull Kingston Rovers

Discuss the SL game between Warrington Wolves and Hull Kingston Rovers here.

:kolobok_sad:   Hull FC....The Sons of God....  :kolobok_sad:
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Rovers are down to bare bones and kids for this one - looks like a good opportunity for Powell to delude himself he is finally making an impact

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?

2 hours ago, Hull Kingston Bronco said:

Rovers are down to bare bones and kids for this one - looks like a good opportunity for Powell to delude himself he is finally making an impact

Hey listen, I don’t think there’s any doubt he’s making an impact! 😂

48 minutes ago, Dallas Mead said:

Hey listen, I don’t think there’s any doubt he’s making an impact! 😂

🤣🤣🤣 good point, well made 

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?

Rovers come back to lead by 2 points with 10 to go… 22-24 

And that’s it, final whistle, what a result from this patched-up squad! Danny Mags red & white army!!

22-30

• Like 3

Rovers 14-0 down early on, 2 players left the field not to return and a brutal early penalty count  5-0 in favour of Warrington.

It looked like a long night for this decimated Rovers team. We've been playing a prop forward who only turned 17 a month ago and even he was absent with COVID for this game.

The task looked hopeless and I had a slight chuckle at Danny McGuire's pre game optimism of a play off place. 

No doubt the talk will focus on a below par Warrington team but goodness what a win for a scratch  Hull KR team tonight.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1