Transfer Rumour Mill 22/23

50 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

I saw a mate yesterday who had been walking to the Morrison's on the LSV complex, he said he was sure that Mr Beaumont was with Zak Hardacre going into the stadium, my reaction was I thought Hardacre did not like travelling over here and wanted to be closer to home, and isn't he rumoured to be joining Hull FC, do I want it to be true and Leigh sign him, not to sure on that one.

Think you'd need viable rail access to temp Zak back over the pennines 😜 Commuting along the M62 from Ponte to Greater Manchester isn't conducive to a happy family life, as my wife would have screamed at you 20 years ago.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

Oh so you use the whole of Hankinson’s career to claim he’s no better than a good Championship player but only use last season as a gauge to Chamberlain’s ability,how so very Harry.

Correction please, but those many games of Chamberlain you have seen would have been in '15/'16 at Whitehaven, If so you judge him not on present form but from 6/7 years ago?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, David Shepherd said:

Think you'd need viable rail access to temp Zak back over the pennines 😜 Commuting along the M62 from Ponte to Greater Manchester isn't conducive to a happy family life, as my wife would have screamed at you 20 years ago.

There is a viable Railway link 10 mins away from the LSV mainline Manchester then across the big hill, but as I said David it was only being told by someone yesterday who said they saw him.

I know very well what your good lady means, I had offices in Leeds, Halufax and Teesside which I had to visit quite often.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

There is a viable Railway link 10 mins away from the LSV mainline Manchester then across the big hill, but as I said David it was only being told by someone yesterday who said they saw him.

I know very well what your good lady means, I had offices in Leeds, Halufax and Teesside which I had to visit quite often.

We've signed Luis Roberts from you guys. Any good?

13 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

We've signed Luis Roberts from you guys. Any good?

He was originally at Salford had just a few games and couldn't get a starting place.

Chamberlain was also at Salford and was nothing more than a squad player, we let him go and kept Burke which probably says everything.

1 hour ago, Harry Stottle said:

I saw a mate yesterday who had been walking to the Morrison's on the LSV complex, he said he was sure that Mr Beaumont was with Zak Hardacre going into the stadium, my reaction was I thought Hardacre did not like travelling over here and wanted to be closer to home, and isn't he rumoured to be joining Hull FC, do I want it to be true and Leigh sign him, not to sure on that one.

Degsy did say announcements start this week now he is home

Just now, Red Willow said:

He was originally at Salford had just a few games and couldn't get a starting place.

Chamberlain was also at Salford and was nothing more than a squad player, we let him go and kept Burke which probably says everything.

Says you needed forwards!

Fev expand their French contingent. 

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

13 hours ago, Mumby Magic said:

Rochdale releasing alot any rumours on their whereabouts?

Rochdale have cited financial restraints. Rochdale and Oldham were both hotbeds of the amateur game. Sad that they can't generate decent support these days.

Edited by Wolford6

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

18 minutes ago, LeytherRob said:

He signed for Widnes a few weeks back 

He'll need to wear two shirts to keep warm at the beginning of the season. He's only little and will struggle to win aerial possession under 5-drives-and-a-kick Kearball.

He's a dangerous runner so the opposition will kick down the other wing.

Edited by Wolford6

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

34 minutes ago, Wolford6 said:

Rochdale have cited financial restraints. Rochdale and Oldham were both hotbeds of the amateur game. Sad that they can't generate decent support these days.

Just that neither have infrastructure to generate rev. RFL sits in its shiny Manchester office where they blocked a team and seemingly have done little to engage councils or gov over a decade to reverse decline in Greater Manchester.