Connor Jones

David Shepherd

8 minutes ago, Rovers fev said:

Is it just Jones and Fleming signed up for 2023 or is there any others we’ve got 

Gale and Hall signed 2 year deals last year. There may have been some others as well, I seem to recall Coops did but not 100% sure. 

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

Excellent news. Interesting listening to the snippet from the announcement shown on social media which seemed to suggest the rumoured move to Newcastle might have been true had they not switched to part time, but all's well that ends well anyway.

There was a lot of moaning on social media when the rumours started that he might be going elsewhere but we never know how much players are being offered by other clubs and every player has his value.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

Excellent news. Interesting listening to the snippet from the announcement shown on social media which seemed to suggest the rumoured move to Newcastle might have been true had they not switched to part time, but all's well that ends well anyway.

There was a lot of moaning on social media when the rumours started that he might be going elsewhere but we never know how much players are being offered by other clubs and every player has his value.

Won't you switch to FT if you get promoted?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Yes it is a funny old game, the realism is they wouldn't want Batley either and I suspect the club don't want to go there either for loads of reasons, like all Championship and League 1 clubs all we want is a fair cracking of the whip.

• Like 4

It was well awkward how Connor was asked about his plans live on the microphone with George saying Newcastle have announced they are going back to part time as though that was the only reason he’s staying. It may well be the reason but it didn’t give Connor much of a build up to the announcement in front of the fans!

I take all the talk of connor and newcastle with a pinch of salt it was posted on a FEV fan's twitter who apparently is a member of our barmy army but the nob jockey gledhill who claims to know all things FEV never picked it up

So all I go on is ................................

Very happy to re-sign for next year. Thank you @mart_vickers &  @PFSM_RL

helping to get the deal done. I love this club #UTR

any way latest from NJ gledhill greg worthington signed for barrow 😂