Fri 16th Sept: SL: Wigan Warriors v Leeds Rhinos KO 20:00 (Sky)

Who will win?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wigan Warriors
    • Leeds Rhinos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 16/09/22 at 19:00

Looking at the Sky stats, both with a similar amount of errors. Both with almost identical completion rates, but Wigan dominating metres. 

Watching as a Wigan fan, I feel Wigan just need a quicker service from the PTB and to really dig into the line in attack, and the points will come.

Certainly all still to play for though.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

Apologies, meant to post this earlier :

I think it will be a tight, low scoring encounter…

• Haha 5

"When I saw the Pistols and The Clash I realised it didn't seem that difficult, they didn't seem like they could play very well either, so the thing was to form a band then work it out. We didn't even know who was going to play what - we passed around all the instruments until we found what we were comfortable with. I wasn't comfortable with any of them so I became the singer."

Terry Hall on forming The Specials.

6 minutes ago, Ullman said:

Really enjoying this. Thought Leeds weren't going to be able to live with the intensity with which Wigan started the game but you've got to admire the way they've dug in.

Smith seems to have injected some real physicality and intensity into Leeds defence. Game far from over.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."

JohnM - 17/01/2023

French is back on, but moving gingerly.

"We are easily breakable, by illness or falling, or a million other ways of leaving this earthly life. We are just so much mashed potato."  Don Estelle

This producer seems to get bored by tackle 3 or 4 in each set and shows something random.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Good defence by Cooper there.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

I like it when the players run through the Betfred signs on the pitch.  It reminds me of the rubbish special effects from the science fiction movies of my youth.

I'm half expecting Jane Fonda as Barbarella to pop up on the wing.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

1 minute ago, Dunbar said:

I like it when the players run through the Betfred signs on the pitch.  It reminds me of the rubbish special effects from the science fiction movies of my youth.

I'm half expecting Jane Fonda as Barbarella to pop up on the wing.

Never noticed them . They need to be bigger

After a tight, low scoring first half, I’m now expecting Leeds to run away with it…

"When I saw the Pistols and The Clash I realised it didn't seem that difficult, they didn't seem like they could play very well either, so the thing was to form a band then work it out. We didn't even know who was going to play what - we passed around all the instruments until we found what we were comfortable with. I wasn't comfortable with any of them so I became the singer."

Terry Hall on forming The Specials.

I know it's early, but I don't see Wigan scoring twice more, the way they've been playing so far.

Edited by Futtocks
  • Like 1

"We are easily breakable, by illness or falling, or a million other ways of leaving this earthly life. We are just so much mashed potato."  Don Estelle

Not an easy ball to pick up that. The guy has some skill when he concentrates on that.

• Like 3

Why does a video ref think a grounding will look different from another angle when he’s just seen it . The whole process is painful , im saying to myself ‘ please just give it ref ‘

Edited by DavidM
  • Like 3