What would be the 'grubbiest' CURRENT SL team?

Not going to be for everyone this thread so the haters can bog off but...

From 1-17 what would be the team that best understands the 'dark arts' across SL?

I'll start us off with the obvious.... 

13. Morgan Knowles 

Obviously in his case it's more 'in clear daylight in front of everyone' rather than dark arts but you get the idea 

Edited by Bedfordshire Bronco
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Jughead said:

Ryan Bailey, Terry Newton, Barrie McDermott as the front row. 

Willie Mason was more Willy Wonka than the Mason we saw end Fielden’s career years before. 

Sorry Jughead I should have been clearer 

Only want current SL players from this season and can you put their number 1-17 first please 

As I say no need to do that for 13 as that one is Knowles...obvs

Edited by Bedfordshire Bronco

1 hour ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Not going to be for everyone this thread so the haters can bog off but...

From 1-17 what would be the team that best understands the 'dark arts' across SL?

I'll start us off with the obvious.... 

13. Morgan Knowles 

Obviously in his case it's more 'in clear daylight in front of everyone' rather than dark arts but you get the idea 

40 minutes ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Sorry Jughead I should have been clearer 

Only want current SL players from this season and can you put their number 1-17 first please 

As I say no need to do that for 13 as that one is Knowles...obvs

38 minutes ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

I'd say someone who's prepared to do something like twist a players arm behind their back in a dangerous way to slow down the tackle 

...that sort of thing 

36 minutes ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Again those are great names of the past but I wanted current SL players like Morgan Knowles 

36 minutes ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Morgan Knowles 

Well I can't wait to see Knowles smash some Samoan's, Tongan's and hopefully Kiwis and Aussies around over the next couple of months.

• Like 1

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

1 hour ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

What's your obsession with Knowles 😉

He's not returning any of my emails and WhatsApp messages and he has blocked me Facebook, Twitter and Insta.

But I'm not obsessed.

• Haha 2

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris