Jamie doran

Town67

Shame Jamie has left, at times for us he has been unplayable, still amazes me how he manages to slide through almost non existent gaps. Good luck to him, been a good player and a good bloke while at our club. 

• Like 1

Nothing but good to say about Jamie . He’s been a good and loyal servant of the club , both on the field where he’s done the business consistently for years and off it as the face of the club in the community . I wish him well and can’t blame him at all

• Like 2

Best wishes for the future to Jamie, I thought he would have seen it out for a testimonial but obviously fancied a change.

He has been fantastic for the club for a number of years, but unfortunately it is probably the right time to move on. He like many others put their cue away half way through last season and finished the season going through the motions which is a shame.

• Like 1

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

8 minutes ago, Havenfan13 said:

Jamie has signed for haven tonight been announced really not sure what I make of this tbh I know he’s got the talent and potential but it’s his weight I’m concerned about at champ level 

Got found out last year but is good enough if he loses some timber.

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

10 minutes ago, Havenfan13 said:

Jamie has signed for haven tonight been announced really not sure what I make of this tbh I know he’s got the talent and potential but it’s his weight I’m concerned about at champ level 

Jamie has always said, he will finish his pro carrier of at his hometown club, good look to the lad, he has given his all to the Town whilst playing for them. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Town utd said:

Great player is doran,and good luck to him,but time for town to rebuild, good start with walker and marwood and Henson 👍

Mouth watering combination 👍

• Like 3

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

1 hour ago, Havenfan13 said:

Get him fit and he'll be lethal! I still think Town need an experienced half back, it's alright going with Walker/Henson/Marwood but ones still learning and the other 2 are hookers by trade and not natural half backs 

22 minutes ago, Neutralfan7 said:

Get him fit and he'll be lethal! I still think Town need an experienced half back, it's alright going with Walker/Henson/Marwood but ones still learning and the other 2 are hookers by trade and not natural half backs 

I expect forber for another year

20 minutes ago, Neutralfan7 said:

Will probably need a couple of experienced halfs, I think Henson and Marwood will be rotating at 9 and Walker, as good as he might be in the future hasn't really proven himself at any level yet. 

5 minutes ago, Brookie said:

The fact that he played hooker for Cumbria could be a sign of where he might play

Is he fit enough hooker I’d say you need to be the fittest in the side I just feel if he was gonna loose the weight it would have gone by now he won’t play 13 cos Dion plays there so he either half or 9 

9 minutes ago, LancashireTown said:

Marcus obrien also signed for haven, believe caine has been offered a contract too! Big places to fill 

They are but not many Town fans are expecting them to be with us next year anyway so we know what we've got to do and where we need to strengthen, most likely be a very different looking Town team next year 

• Like 1