Leigh changing their name? Bored journo doing a rumour?

It’s so poorly done. It looks like a very bad amateur’s mock up on Photoshop. There’s kids out there who knock better stuff up for fun, let alone people who volunteer to do this kind of thing. 

The presentation has also randomly flashed up a load of player names, who Leigh are presumably signing. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'm crying here. If this doesn't confirm that Derek Beaumont is Brian Potter and Leigh are the Phoenix Nights of rugby league then I don't know what will

IMG are desperately checking the break clauses in their Partnership Agreement as we speak

Absolute amateurs

FfhWYwbXwAAVuL8?format=jpg&name=900x900

Edited by Hull Kingston Bronco
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?

2 minutes ago, JohnM said:

Good grief. The forum never fails to disappoint.🥴🫣🤔🤪😀

You're part of it, no matter how much you'd like to not be.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

1 minute ago, Jughead said:

spacer.png

Jesus, that’s bad enough as it is. White numbers on it, too. 

Feel sorry for the Leigh fans losing their traditional colours in all this. 

This may be obvious but ... they've completely dropped red and white as their formal colours?

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

7 minutes ago, Jughead said:

spacer.png

Jesus, that’s bad enough as it is. White numbers on it, too. 

Feel sorry for the Leigh fans losing their traditional colours in all this. 

There are more than a few nods to Toronto Wolfpack in all this. Certain Leigh posters will be outraged!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chrispmartha said:

It’s more like if you’d  ordered a Toronto shirt off wish!

Obviously, Toronto's was quite professional and featured decent branding. This is like something some YTS kid has come up with as a project. Same black and white, run with the pack becomes ready to pounce, swap a wolf with a crappy leopard print. Job done.

As much as I'd like to hear Mike's take on this design and re-branding, I hope for his sanity that he keeps away from this thread.

• Haha 1

"I'm a traditionalist and I don"t think you'd ever see me coaching an Australian national side!"  Lee Radford, RLW March 2016

Proud to be a member of the TRL woke claque

Just now, Eddie said:

Leigh fans not pleased on Facebook. I’m almost certain this is an attention seeking joke though. 

The only reason I think it might be is that the Twitter handle is still Leigh Centurions.

Beyond that ...