Mon 6 Feb: Keighley Cougars v Featherstone Rovers KO 19:45 (Viaplay)

Who will win?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Keighley Cougars
    • Featherstone Rovers 

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/02/23 at 20:15

10 hours ago, Harry Stottle said:

Sorry Oxy, I forgot there would be the extra League fixture with the summer bash making 27 games I just used the 13 home and away fixtures for each club making 26, so I do not think Fev will lose a league game this season.

Ah so you have them losing in the playoffs, who beats them? 😁

11 hours ago, Harry Stottle said:

Just wait till the LSV becomes "The Leopards Den" Snowy for the Leigh Fixtures

It’s on the Cards H isn’t it. 

Should have called it New Hilton Park and put Tommys  lucky horse shoe back in its corner ! 

Edited by Snowys Backside

On 03/02/2023 at 09:26, Harry Stottle said:

Sorry Oxy, I forgot there would be the extra League fixture with the summer bash making 27 games I just used the 13 home and away fixtures for each club making 26, so I do not think Fev will lose a league game this season.

Nah, Batley will be along at some point to widdle on our chips.

As for this game, could go either way. We've looked decent in pre-season but are bound to still be rusty (I think we've been over playing a bit) and Keighley will be well up for this on their return to the championship and on home turf.  There's also a mercurial half back with a point to prove......

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, David Shepherd said:

Nah, Batley will be along at some point to widdle on our chips.

As for this game, could go either way. We've looked decent in pre-season but are bound to still be rusty (I think we've been over playing a bit) and Keighley will be well up for this on their return to the championship and on home turf.  There's also a mercurial half back with a point to prove......

Still forever the pessimist David, have faith your team will be unbeaten in the league and will get promoted, looking forward to visiting POR in SL with the Leopards in '24, I will even stand you a pint in the Railway.

• Like 3

No surprise that Viaplay want to show the Invincibles of 2022.

I wonder if Andrew Henderson has remained with them,or run off somewhere else?

While the Blue Wall collapses nationwide those in attendance at Cougar Park will see the lean,mean fighting machine that represent Keighley Cougars testing the strengths and weaknesses of the Rovers Blue Wall.

Will it collapse? Will the Leigh followers be disappointed even before the Leopards are controlled by the Devils?

What you mustn't forget:If the Cougars analytical coach,fitness guru,and players who want to play for Keighley Cougars all do well;it is only because of Andrew Henderson. ( Tee Hee )

Roll on the 2023 campaign.Home win at Cougar Park. Not by such a blowout score as those victories in 2022,though.Perhaps.

No reserves,but resilience,persistence and determination are omnipotent.                       

2 minutes ago, Angelic Cynic said:

No surprise that Viaplay want to show the Invincibles of 2022.

I wonder if Andrew Henderson has remained with them,or run off somewhere else?

While the Blue Wall collapses nationwide those in attendance at Cougar Park will see the lean,mean fighting machine that represent Keighley Cougars testing the strengths and weaknesses of the Rovers Blue Wall.

Will it collapse? Will the Leigh followers be disappointed even before the Leopards are controlled by the Devils?

What you mustn't forget:If the Cougars analytical coach,fitness guru,and players who want to play for Keighley Cougars all do well;it is only because of Andrew Henderson. ( Tee Hee )

Roll on the 2023 campaign.Home win at Cougar Park. Not by such a blowout score as those victories in 2022,though.Perhaps.

You're a really weird bloke.

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

For those viewing the game on Viaplay - I expect that the head coach of the winning side will be interviewed post game.

Should Keighley Cougars be victorious the interview should prove to be interesting.

Do NOT switch off too early.I am sure you won't.  

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

No reserves,but resilience,persistence and determination are omnipotent.                       

Fev don't look any better than last season...

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

4 minutes ago, graveyard johnny said:

the scoreboard and the time display look quite snazzy 

I'm not a fan of the middle of the screen. I'm no cameraman but you generally aim it so the stuff that's happening is in the middle. Off to the side is less distracting to the play. 

Incidentally McDonalds will be getting free adverts all night with the drive thru (yes, thru) visible behind the stand. 

Edited by DI Keith Fowler

I was born to run a club like this. Number 1, I do not spook easily, and those who think I do, are wasting their time, with their surprise attacks.