Keighley Cougars questions

We are recording a series of episodes with Keighley Cougar owners tomorrow evening.

Theres a lot going on at Keighley, a real buzz getting back to Cougar mania days 

Are there any questions you would like us to ask?

https://youtube.com/@thedockhouserugbyshow1271 

Edited by David Dockhouse Host
  • Like 3

In light of your comments about the IMG proposals, have you discussed the issues you perceive there to be directly with IMG? 

Have your opinions changed at all regarding IMG since the initial statement you released?

As a club who have been in League One and the Championship, what do you think the future holds for both leagues in an IMG world?

28 minutes ago, David Dockhouse Host said:

We are recording a series of episodes with Keighley Cougar owners tomorrow evening.

Theres a lot going on at Keighley, a real buzz getting back to Cougar mania days 

What ground / development work is happening? (I am hoping to go to a game on way to the Yorkshire Dales in summer)

Is youth/school work happening? Any particular plan to encourage Asian kids to develop an interest bearing in mind the local population ?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jughead said:

In light of your comments about the IMG proposals, have you discussed the issues you perceive there to be directly with IMG? 

Have your opinions changed at all regarding IMG since the initial statement you released?

As a club who have been in League One and the Championship, what do you think the future holds for both leagues in an IMG world?

These would be my questions, plus:

If not the IMG proposals, what alternatives do you currently see as the best strategic way forward for the whole game?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, David Dockhouse Host said:

Why do you think you deserve to be in Super League when you can't even afford a colour printer?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, David Dockhouse Host said:

Does anyone have a copy of the 30-0 thrashing Huddersfield dished out in the challenge cup in 1995?

Keighley hadn't been beaten at home for a good 2 years until that glorious winters day!

I had it on VHS but now can't find it, would love to be able to watch it again.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

There was a great article on the owners on BBC regarding their plans and hopes to bring LGBTQ pride in to rugby league, it would be good I think to ask them about what the ceiling is on that, the ways they hope to bring it onwards and upwards and, even, given their lives were in the south for a period what the difference is between the north and south in that regard.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, meast said:

Does anyone have a copy of the 30-0 thrashing Huddersfield dished out in the challenge cup in 1995?

Keighley hadn't been beaten at home for a good 2 years until that glorious winters day!

Sorry No. However I do have a copy of the 1995 2nd Div Premiership Final (26-6) if that helps.

• Like 3

On 09/03/2023 at 20:20, meast said:

I did ask this and.......the answer was yes!!!!!!!

If you email Ryan, his email address is on the website he will try to locate it and create a copy for you.

He said he remembers the game.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Keighley owners speak up about recent suggested changes in RL.

This is the first of two shows, the second will be out soon and is all around the club and the owners and their links to community etc.

An inside look at that IMG meeting 👇

What happened, what was said and how it all works 🎤🎙️📺👇

https://youtu.be/vlEPGiC4CNE

13 minutes ago, David Dockhouse Host said:

Keighley owners speak up about recent suggested changes in RL.

This is the first of two shows, the second will be out soon and is all around the club and the owners and their links to community etc.

An inside look at that IMG meeting 👇

What happened, what was said and how it all works 🎤🎙️📺👇

https://youtu.be/vlEPGiC4CNE

Excellent,thank you.

A pleasure to listen to an interview conducted by intelligents interviewers who allow the interviewees the time to answer the salient points without interruption.

Good to draw out the unexpurgated truth.

• Like 1

No reserves,but resilience,persistence and determination are omnipotent.