Dewsbury

IanMac

Looking forward to Sunday, having run Doncaster so close will be good to get a decent gate and see where we are in terms of playing the favourites for the league. 
Nice to see Blaine back in the squad, hopefully he’s fully recovered from his injury. 
Just wondering if Walker and Simpson are our half backs for the game and Sykes is playing, how many times in a game of rugby league will the age of 1 half back exceed the combined ages of the opposition half backs? 

Looking forward to this , first time I’ll be seeing them this season . Tickets got and all set . Personally I thought 2 o’clock starts were great as on game day I’m ready to go dead early and get there and back 

4 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Looking forward to this , first time I’ll be seeing them this season . Tickets got and all set . Personally I thought 2 o’clock starts were great as on game day I’m ready to go dead early and get there and back 

2pm  were a bit tight for anyone on mornings 

1 hour ago, Mr Frisky said:

See the BBC have it as a 3pm kick off. Take all league games will ve the same this year - shame as I thought the 2pm time last year was great and freed up the rest of the day.

I'll be down though.

UTT

I agree it was okay on a nice summers day being back home.e by 4pm, but a bit of a bummer having to be in the pub by 11am. 

• Like 1

They will be a few Rams fans in attendance unfortunately I won’t be among them which is a shame as I love a away day at Workington. One or two players back in squad that didn’t feature last week so we should be at full strength. Watched the highlights of your game against Doncaster and I thought you were very unlucky. We are going to have to match you physically in the forwards to give us a chance of coming away with the win. Everyone seems to think we are the favourites to come straight back up but I don’t think theirs anything between us,Workington,Oldham,Doncaster and Hunslet. Think we might have a better idea come tomorrow teatime. It’s makings of a great game so I hope it is. Good luck for the season,apart from the two games against us of course.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, town4me said:

Is the KO confirmed  as 3pm?🤔

Yes defo 3 mate.

• Like 1

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

8 minutes ago, Peter Winthorpe said:

No coverage on the radio, either Cumbria or Yorkshire.

We really get second class service from the BBC.

You can watch it live on the sportsman you tube channel, but that must be the first time a home game hasn’t been on the radio.

52 minutes ago, IanMac said:

You can watch it live on the sportsman you tube channel, but that must be the first time a home game hasn’t been on the radio.

HAVE YOU THE LINK, 

Best team won, but we competed well enough for most of the game. Rams were quicker around the ruck than we were and were a lot more polished in their attacking plays. That said it took a couple of poor refereeing decisions to take the game away from us. That had to be a try under the sticks wasn't it? Can anyone that watched it on TV confirm? And they also scored a try from what looked like a dropped ball in contact which was a 12 point swing and could have made it a different game.

If the rams are the best team in the competition we aren't that far behind. A good experienced half back like a Sykes would make a big difference to us. Our last play kicks are pretty poor on the whole, and we don't have that player that just guides us around dictating the attacking plays. But we are still miles better than I expected at the end of last season. 

Let's hope we learn and keep improving UTT. 

• Like 1

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

We were defo lacking in something today, we were very poor in attack and thought they looked a  better team. Ref was cak but wasn't the difference. Work to do...

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...