Up for the Cup(s).

White Knight

13 hours ago, TheYoungBaron said:

Sadly think it's a Batley v Fax final. Kneets prove me wrong please.

Semi's not played until July , could be completely different teams for all 4 sides by then.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheYoungBaron said:

Just my prediction Deano. I've no crystal ball but watching the kneets this year, I don't think we've got what it takes. Fantastic one Sunday, umpty the next. 

What do you expect with so many injuries and players having to play out of position week in week out.

• Like 3

Putting the 1895 Cup on its Sundeck for a while, who would you like us to draw in the Challenge Cup? It would be good to get another home draw to start with. I know it wont be everybody's choice, but my preference would be a winnable home tie against one of the Championship clubs, (London preferably), and then a home quarterfinal against a well supported SL team. Failing that a home draw against Wakey wouldn't be bad. We'd get a good crowd, and they are certainly beatable. 

The further we go, the more cash comes in prize money, and the bonus of extra IMG points.

Having said that we'll probably get Salford  or Huddersfield away.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, HaxbyKnight said:

Putting the 1895 Cup on its Sundeck for a while, who would you like us to draw in the Challenge Cup? It would be good to get another home draw to start with. I know it wont be everybody's choice, but my preference would be a winnable home tie against one of the Championship clubs, (London preferably), and then a home quarterfinal against a well supported SL team. Failing that a home draw against Wakey wouldn't be bad. We'd get a good crowd, and they are certainly beatable. 

The further we go, the more cash comes in prize money, and the bonus of extra IMG points.

Having said that we'll probably get Salford  or Huddersfield away.

Would love hull kr at home

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, AB Knight said:

I’d love a Super League team at LNER with a big following - FC, Leeds, Cas. Maybe KR or Wigan. 

So would I, but ideally in the next round, not this one.

22 minutes ago, andyacko said:

Nobody fancying Fordy and Mash coming back to say hello?

I think it would be a great draw Andy. Like I said above, we'd get a big crowd, and with everybody fit, we'd have a great chance of beating them

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Gav Wilson said:

IIRC, Kris Brining made his Knights dayboo last time we played at Catalans 

Greg Minikin made his debut in that match I think. Brining made his debut against Widnes in 2011.

• Like 1

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season