The 2024 Kit Thread

37 minutes ago, RP London said:

For me, on any of the playing shirts, the biggest issue is the 1 year thing. 

Training kit is training kit and you're buying it because you like the tshirt etc but the kit changes so dramatically for most that it really can be a 1 year purchase. I tend to get one when they go back towards tradition and to replace the last similar shirt. 

I don’t mind the yearly shirt thing, probably because i collect them, I do mind having 4or5 kits yearly though

• Like 1

Advantage were the original UK license holder for ISC also. 

I actually know the head of design at Kappa (ex-colleague - kind of), so will be interesting to see what they come up with. Kit designs should be of a decent standard.

Edited by EastLondonMike

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

On 20/07/2023 at 16:34, Tommygilf said:

Have you seen the price of the Umbro union kits for their world cup at launch...

just think how much they would be if they had any sort of pattern on them 🙂 🙂

Fancy a game of touch in Cambs or Lincs? DM me 

2 hours ago, jacobus said:

just think how much they would be if they had any sort of pattern on them 🙂 🙂

They're so expensive because the pattern's so complicated. That's how they value the shirts. itysl-dan-flashes.jpg.a8f0eda5c366297e84d94f62f8cf9e36.jpg

I was born to run a club like this. Number 1, I do not spook easily, and those who think I do, are wasting their time, with their surprise attacks.

• 1 month later...
10 minutes ago, Gav Wilson said:

Great news, looks like we're back in our traditional kit next season! ⚪🔴⚪

• Like 1

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?

Now that is a belter, best shirt we have had for a while. It's hard to produce a shirt for a team basically with a red band on white, but this really does combine traditional with modern. 

Think this will be the best selling shirt in club history

Like to have a dramatic away shirt this season. 

6 minutes ago, Stainesrover said:

Now that is a belter, best shirt we have had for a while. It's hard to produce a shirt for a team basically with a red band on white, but this really does combine traditional with modern. 

Think this will be the best selling shirt in club history

Like to have a dramatic away shirt this season. 

The only thing that lets it down is the collar, the home kit this year had a better collar.

• John Drake changed the title to The 2024 Kit Thread (Merged Thread)

The Rovers design is pretty good, but there's a sort of shininess to the red in those pictures that makes it look cheap imo. Not sure if it's the material or the lighting or the shade they've chosen. I'd need to see it in the flesh.

• Gav Wilson changed the title to The 2024 Kit Thread
On 17/09/2023 at 15:13, daz39 said:

The Rovers one is a belter, a proper clean, traditional look to it. Almost takes me back to the Scrumdown days.

I guess the 'larger gentleman' like yourself could fit easier in the original cotton jerseys instead of these damn polyester/nylon rubbish, especially when you sweat 

• Sad 1