The 2024 Kit Thread

1 hour ago, Wellsy4HullFC said:

If the sponsor was the other blue colour rather than that orange, it would look far better.

Both good designs though. Doesn't need to be anything over the top to look good.

The home shirt does look like a sponsor’s logo has just been plonked on top of the chevrons rather than any serious attempt to integrate it into the design. Another bugbear for me is the shift from royal blue to navy blue. For some unknown reason the French have done the same with the national team’s shirt.

Edited by Gomersall
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Tommygilf said:

How many years is it since Keighley did a "non shocking" shirt?? Good home and away (even if there's some grey print on the white bits) and even the charity shirt isn't terribly done.

Our last 3 seasons have been pretty bad (I think the owners wanted to try and give some sort of message with the shirt in years gone by) coming to a crescendo of terrible with last seasons. It was embarrassing. It looks like they've finally listened to fans and come up with a good, clean design.

It's nice to actually have shirt that everyone likes 😅

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Indigogo said:

Our last 3 seasons have been pretty bad (I think the owners wanted to try and give some sort of message with the shirt in years gone by) coming to a crescendo of terrible with last seasons. It was embarrassing. It looks like they've finally listened to fans and come up with a good, clean design.

It's nice to actually have shirt that everyone likes 😅

Not everyone....

• Haha 1