Sun 10th Sept: SL: Salford Red Devils v Warrington Wolves KO 12:45 (Channel 4)

Who will win?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Salford Red Devils
    • Warrington Wolves

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/09/23 at 12:15

Will be interesting to see how Warrington do in this one. They've won their last two, but not sure if that is a sign of them being back to their best, or the fact that they've played teams in the bottom 4. 

A good performance here will be a good sign for them going into the play offs.

1 hour ago, Harry Stottle said:

Salford to give Wire a little more to think about than throwing the ball about as in a training session last week, Castleford were absolutely terrible, if Wire go behind they lose.

A bit like our first game against Salford at HT they were well Infront but then we didn't lose. Oh sorry we shouldn't win.

21 hours ago, phiggins said:

Will be interesting to see how Warrington do in this one. They've won their last two, but not sure if that is a sign of them being back to their best, or the fact that they've played teams in the bottom 4. 

A good performance here will be a good sign for them going into the play offs.

teams in the bottom 4 that beat us previously

Various posts removed for alleging match officials are biased or corrupt.

Yawn.

If only you knew how pathetic it all sounds to a neutral observer.

I'm getting to the point of wondering why I bother sticking these match threads up every week when they always descend into 'my team lost/will lose because the ref/disciplinary panel did this, that or t'other, wah wah wah'.

• Like 8

This game just got a call out during the England vs Ukraine match on channel 4 👌

• Like 2

Nottingham Outlaws Rugby League

Harry Jepson Winners 2008

RLC Midlands Premier Champions 2006 & 2008

East Midlands Challenge Cup Winners 2005, 2006, 2007 & 2008

Rotterdam International 9's Cup Winners 2005

RLC North Midlands Champions 2003 & 2004

18 hours ago, Odsal Outlaw said:

This game just got a call out during the England vs Ukraine match on channel 4 👌

I nearly fell off the pub seat spilling my beer when that happened!

Can you imagine that on any other channel?

• Like 1
                                                                     Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

A quick tribute to David Watkins to kick off the coverage.

Edited by Futtocks

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

55 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

Can you imagine that on any other channel?

Sky and the BBC regularly announce upcoming rugby league coverage during broadcasts of other sports so, yes, pretty easily.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

11 minutes ago, gingerjon said:

Sky and the BBC regularly announce upcoming rugby league coverage during broadcasts of other sports so, yes, pretty easily.

I meant during an England football international as you probably knew very well.

But don't let that get in the way of your petty points scoring.

I thought you'd grown out of that but never mind.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Was he tackled, did he ground it?

3 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

I meant during an England football international as you probably knew very well.

But don't let that get in the way of your petty points scoring.

I thought you'd grown out of that but never mind.

Apologies, I read it as surprise to see rugby league promoted in a different sport’s broadcast.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Just now, gingerjon said:

Apologies, I read it as surprise to see rugby league promoted in a different sport’s broadcast.

Fair enough, accepted.

• Like 1

Thunderstorms forecast in Salford, possibly during the match. I'm sweltering enviously in London.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson