Paul Kent

Well he's been trying to bury players and the wider sport of rugby league for years, so when you think about it this career move makes sense. 

• Haha 3

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?

• 2 months later...

Not guilty of choking a woman, but he is still guilty of being a massive “unpleasant chap who I disagree with most fervently” as far as I’m concerned.

edit note: I love what my word “unpleasant chap who I disagree with most fervently” automatically changed to

Edited by Sports Prophet
  • Haha 1

• 4 months later...
32 minutes ago, eal said:

Paul Kent clearly has an alcohol problem. 

As well as a personality problem.

• Like 1

new rise.jpg

12 hours ago, RS said:

That’s some pretty damning footage. Not sure how much he was badgered into a reaction or not, but it is hard to see how a man who disagrees with others in such a loud and obnoxious manner doesn’t end up in this situation more often.

Pleased he will be off the screen again. Might watch NRL360 again.

On 28/04/2024 at 11:54, RS said:

I hope the tree was put on report. Clearly upended Kent without maintaining control, presumably requiring him to have a HIA and perhaps missing some matches NRL360 episodes. Long ban coming for our wooden friend I think. 

Really can’t stand the bloke . Im right and dont disagree . He basically bullies anyone , not very nice . 360 is a better watch without him , but tye way they fawned over him at the start of the season was cringing

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Copa said:

Ouch!

https://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/paul-kent-suffers-suspected-collapsed-lung-and-broken-rib-after-pub-fight/news-story/b577ff24fa866ecf6639bb63cb099a26

NRL journalist Paul Kent is in hospital suffering a suspected collapsed lung and up to five broken ribs after appearing to become embroiled in a fight outside a Sydney pub on Saturday night

Well there you go , don’t be an idiot and start things you can’t finish