Players That Should Never Have Left A Certain Club

Dennis Moran should never have left London Broncos

Keiran Dixon should never have left London Broncos

• Like 2

"I picked these lads thinking they were ready and clearly some of them are not. I'm not blaming the players"

Paul Farbrace - Sussex CCC and ex-england coach engaging in Wordspeak....

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

4 hours ago, Mumby Magic said:

To begin with for Bradford, in recent times, Sam Hallas and particularly Brandon Pickersgill.

In SL one of the first names for me is Regan Grace.

I don’t understand why you have Grace in the list. The lad has been injured ever since he’s left Saints. The same would’ve applied if he’d stayed 

While he's still had a great career, Sam Tomkins to the Auckland Warriors wasn't a great move for him. I think he was poorly coached and his injuries were poorly managed in a club that was fairly unprofessional at the time - and while he has had patches of great form since, he has never been the same player or had quite the career he could have had if he'd either stayed at Wigan, or gone to a stronger NRL club.

I hope we're not adding Dom Young to this list in the future, after his move to the Roosters - the Roosters are a good professional club, but they have a logjam of talent and play a different style of game. Young was absolutely killing it at Newcastle and could have done without the change I think.

Edited by ghost crayfish
  • Like 5

45 minutes ago, The Art of Hand and Foot said:

Barry McDermott should never have left Oldham. Going further back neither should Derek Turner 

Surely his career was better for leaving?

2 more: Richie Mather's from Leeds,  Kyle Eastmond from Saints

Edited by Mumby Magic
  • Like 1

Like poor jokes? Thejoketeller@mullymessiah

13 hours ago, ghost crayfish said:

While he's still had a great career, Sam Tomkins to the Auckland Warriors wasn't a great move for him. I think he was poorly coached and his injuries were poorly managed in a club that was fairly unprofessional at the time - and while he has had patches of great form since, he has never been the same player or had quite the career he could have had if he'd either stayed at Wigan, or gone to a stronger NRL club.

I hope we're not adding Dom Young to this list in the future, after his move to the Roosters - the Roosters are a good professional club, but they have a logjam of talent and play a different style of game. Young was absolutely killing it at Newcastle and could have done without the change I think.

But Catalans has been a great move for TomPkins professionally (and it sounds personally), i'm not sure Wigan could/would have carried him with his injuries and salary as well as Catalans have and he's been a joy to watch 🤢for them too.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Ragingbull said:

Brandon Smith shouldnt have left Melbourne

bet Melbourne are glad he did though - the most over rated over paid player in the modern game at the min

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile