Sign in to follow this  
John Drake

13 Aug: Super 8s - Castleford Tigers v Warrington Wolves KO 8pm (TV)

Who will win?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Castleford Tigers
    • Draw
    • Warrington Wolves

Oooh, now it gets interesting.

SL Steve Prescott Man of Steel 2016 - Danny Houghton  SL Top Gun 2016/2017 - Marc Sneyd (83%/89% goal success)

SL Hit Man 2016/2017 - Danny Houghton (1,289/1,123 tackles)  SL Club of the Year 2016 - Hull FC

SL Coach of the Year 2016 - Lee Radford   RL Challenge Cup Winners 2016/2017 - Hull FC

All in all, not a bad couple of years, I suppose...

#everyminutematters ;) 

"Men will be proud to say 'I am a European'. We hope to see a day when men of every country will think as much of being a European as of being from their native land." (Winston Churchill)

All these refs going to the video ref for everything when they admit they can't see or whatever ... What do they do on Sunday afternoon , just have a wild guess ?

If the 'bomb' was banned, some clubs would never kick the ball inside the opposition half..

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

Big kick this.

SL Steve Prescott Man of Steel 2016 - Danny Houghton  SL Top Gun 2016/2017 - Marc Sneyd (83%/89% goal success)

SL Hit Man 2016/2017 - Danny Houghton (1,289/1,123 tackles)  SL Club of the Year 2016 - Hull FC

SL Coach of the Year 2016 - Lee Radford   RL Challenge Cup Winners 2016/2017 - Hull FC

16-16!

DG!

"Men will be proud to say 'I am a European'. We hope to see a day when men of every country will think as much of being a European as of being from their native land." (Winston Churchill)

Gotta feel pretty robbed if you are a wire fan on those last two mins.

Not really mate, we deserved nowt from that game. Hey ho.

We were tonight, I can't believe we got anywhere near back in it at the end.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

that was a poor game . are we sure every minute counts because for 60 mins neither team looked like the wanted to control the game

ah a sunday night in front of the telly watching old rugby league games.

does life get any better .

that was a poor game . are we sure every minute counts because for 60 mins neither team looked like the wanted to control the game

Think we (Cas) showed a fair bit of commitment and will to win in defence although I agree some poor game management decisions although I think these were largely in the last 20.

Thought we were solid in the main, with absolutely zero creativity. If Sandow is just going to kick, we are in trouble.

Thought Cas worked hard and showed more enthusiasm.

wish I had started to count how many passes ended up over the touch line  there was hardly any respect for possession I do hope the rest of the super 8 games over the coming weeks are better

ah a sunday night in front of the telly watching old rugby league games.

does life get any better .

It was a good end to a decent match. Wire presumably feel hard done by after the stripped ball to set up Finn. The locals seemed to enjoy it muchly. Is that Wire done for 2015? Far earlier than anyone would have expected. Powell again showing supreme talent.

Is it just me or has Tony Smith made a mistake in bringing Sandow in at this late stage?  His presence seems to be causing more problems than it solves so far as I can see.  While O'Brien and Myler might not have been the best halfback partnership in the world at least they were a more settled partnership and surely that is useful at this stage of the season?

Didn't deserve to win that game, we found it very difficult to turn good territory into points due to poor creativity and excellent whole team Cas defence. Thought Monaghan wing defence appalling, and gave Cas 3T - with his experience there are no excuses.

Why did we put Wheeler on bench rather than extra forward: Philbin / Wilde. He has been a v poor recruit, and needs to move on asap - Wakefield / Championship?

Do we keep Sandow / Myler as halves for our final 5 matches, or try out possible 2016 Sandow combinations with Ratchford / O' Brien / Patton??