4 Sept: Super 8s - Leeds Rhinos v St Helens KO 8pm (TV)

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In this present run by Leeds I keep saying I expect so and so to be up for this one and win this game.well this is a game Saints really need to win ,the pressure really is on Saints .Leeds by 7

Soon we will be dancing the fandango
FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK

Both teams have had a week off so should be fresh, can't see Saints recovering their recent appalling form though so it looks like Leeds to me.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Cup winners often dip the week after Wembley, but I think Leeds will be an exception this year.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

who would bet against Leeds at the moment, but Saints need this badly, there are a couple of teams capable of turning Leeds over and Saints are one of them, Don't see it though , Leeds are looking good to take everything.

I'm not so sure this year, they've had no problem dealing with us so far and I can't see that changing in 2015.

I'll agree with your prediction and while I hate tipping against Saints it's nigh on impossible to be optimistic about this one. Leeds by 16-24. Hope I'm very wrong.

Both teams have had a week off so should be fresh

:biggrin:  :biggrin:

I see what you did there.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

I can't see past a Leeds win.

Neither can I,

It was bloody great wasn't it?

Brian Mac didn't seem too confident about The chances of Burrow ,Quad,Haradaker ,Leg gash ,and Watkins ,ankle,but he said he will wait till the 11th hour

Are they all rated 50/ errrm...50?

stop it now

Spoilsport.

I might be wrong, but I thought that teams' form normally drops the week after the week after for a couple of weeks. I am not a scientist though.

Leeds' innate talent against Saints' hunger. Frankly, if Saints can't win a game against a hung over Leeds with a v healthy cushion at the then they should be very concerned indeed.

I think Saints will win, and by a fair bit. They may not be on form, but Leeds are there for the taking.

just seen a couple of the leeds players and the good news is they seem pretty sober so were in with a chance .

leeds by 7

Mac said they werenT fit on Monday and Tuesday,but ok since then

Soon we will be dancing the fandango
FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK

Archived