SL Grand Final must sell out

IM2

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to who, because there are still plenty of blocks left in yellow and one left in green at the Wigan end on eticketing

Mick Gledhill is the only source I can find but more official sources were saying it should be sold out by the end of the day.

There are about 1000 tickets left according to the RFL. I wish idiots on RL sites wouldn't try to be clever by 'announcing' a sellout before it actually happens.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

There are about 1000 tickets left according to the RFL. I wish idiots on RL sites wouldn't try to be clever by 'announcing' a sellout before it actually happens.

How many seats can we actually sell? Prohibited by the screen from reaching the maximum.

Normally when it is close to selling out, the organisers will do a review of returns/corporates/singles and travel packages to ensure there are as many people in the stadium as possible. This seemed to be what happened with the World Cup final.

Absolutely right. It's usually 'a reliable source,' or 'I have it on good authority.' Things like this can actually do a fair bit of damage.

Just managed to put 2 x £35 tickets in my basket on the superleague website - not sure how as it's sold out???

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

My source was direct from the RFL, I wasn't told 'off the record' hence why I tweeted it.

Wigan to win for mine.

And your source for the nailed on "Widdop will sign for Leeds" and the nailed on "Adam O'Brien will be Leeds hooker next season"? ;)

rsz_1rsz_1rsz_2bulldogsbanner.png

Apparently the RFL class "under 500 tickets remaining" as a Sell Out. That's all well and good, but only announce that on the day! In the lead up to it say there are individual seats left. Try to squeeze every last person possible in. By saying its a sell out it stops people even checking. They could be losing out on £1000's just by doing that.

rsz_1rsz_1rsz_2bulldogsbanner.png

Archived