• England by 13 points or more
    • England by 7 to 12 points
    • England by 1 to 6 points
    • Tonga by 1 to 6 points
    • Tonga by 7 to 12 points
    • Tonga by 13 points or more

This poll is closed to new votes

3 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

This will be a very good test of the current state of your marriage.

She wouldnt dare....ive told her im not reading texts between 7am and 3.30pm(just in case) :hunter:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Gray1967 said:

She wouldnt dare....ive told her im not reading texts between 7am and 3.30pm(just in case) :hunter:

Check your shared Amazon account for a recent purchase of a megaphone.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

I'm up and ready.  Getting my seat on the sofa marked out.

(or I'm on a night shift so am awake anyway)

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

Can't believe you weaklings have gone to bed. Got in from my Northern Soul night and now sorting my food in prep for the game.

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

This game has banana skin written all over it.

Tense!

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

[RichieBenaudmode]Morning everyone![/RichieBenaudmode]

Can all you part timers who are sleeping in with your hard drive timers set, bring a doctor's note later please?

COME ON ENGLAND!

:clapping:

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

15 minutes ago, DiH68 said:

Well this is a bit f’cked. I took this 15 mins ago and we’ve barely moved. Apparently there’s only four turnstiles open. 

WC planning at its finest ??

B7A0A4DF-10A8-4506-BF35-26A45C52CBB7.jpeg

Morning Di.

Must be an unusual sight for you, hordes of red and white fans queuing to get into a game.

:whistle:

1 minute ago, Dave T said:

Coffee anyone?

I'l need one later to wash my breakfast down please.

Not too happy to see Justin Morgan present, he sat next to me in the New Clarence in Hull watching an RL international a few years back, we lost. :sad:

Archived