Burglary

Derwent

Just been reading that thieves broke into the offices at DP overnight and as well as getting away with a quantity of cash they also caused quite a bit of damage. Let’s hope these scumbags are caught and that it doesn’t impact on the club too much.

I’m not prejudiced, I hate everybody equally

Absolute scumbags. People put time and effort in to improve things and then you get #### of the earth who take delight in doing something like this. I sincerely hope they get caught, although they’ll just get a slap on the wrist. Going by the photos on Twitter they have really wrecked the place.

I wasn’t at the game but such a shame when I’ve heard may good reports on yesterday and I seen alll the hard work that went into the ore match build up 

i don’t know why people think it’s there god given right to take what doesn’t belong to them hope they catch the #### bags soon 

Total  ####, they just haven't stolen from Workington Town they have stolen from everybody that's involved in the club and who supports them .That's why the clubs new board as always said its OUR TOWN it belongs to everybody . So if anyone gets to hear who as done this. contact the Police . THEY HAVE STOLEN FROM YOU .This incident should be put on other social media sites hoping that someone reads it and knows who as done this . . I just hope the BOD and all the volunteers  who work so hard  don't get  too sickened by this and say I've had enough  and pack in.  Apart from these #### everyone else appreciates what a brilliant job your doing  UTT FOREVER  

Absolute lowlife who respect nothing or nobody. I just hope the gate takings weren't  kept in there overnight it's such a secluded and insecure building. I believe the plans for the new stadium have been revealed, the sooner it's built the better DP is a financial mill stone around the clubs neck. It's a blow for all the hard working individuals who put so much work in down there. The people who carried this out wouldn't have done it because they have any malice towards  the club they are #### bags who need cash to feed their habit and it doesn't matter if it's Town, a charity shop or pensioners house they are the dregs of society.  If the club need a volunteer to help clean this up then please PM me. UTT.

As a Knights fan I'm VERY annoyed at this and like others wish to end the sad lives of these scumbags.  All us ' small 'clubs depend so much on the hard work of those behind the scenes to keep going and this must be heartbreaking. Hope you Marras can catch them and string em up.

47 minutes ago, Brookie said:

Someone must know who did this, and they are just as guilty. Shop them

That’ll be the day . Scumbags  often from scumbag families and scumbag mates who’ll lie and protect and are all the same 

Just now, Davo5 said:

Hope they are caught and dealt with according,unfortunately these days they will probably cop a suspended sentence & community service,id take them on the pitch at DP and make then do hit ups against Fui Fui & Olstrom 

Karl and Eliot could have a quiet word in a small room ...

Hate seeing stuff like this. Someone somewhere will know who it is, it was my first visit to Workington last weekend and it struck me as a small community and I'm sure word will get around. I know all too well how much work volunteers put in alongside club staff to help clubs at this level keep running, keep battling.

19 minutes ago, AB Knight said:

Hate seeing stuff like this. Someone somewhere will know who it is, it was my first visit to Workington last weekend and it struck me as a small community and I'm sure word will get around. I know all too well how much work volunteers put in alongside club staff to help clubs at this level keep running, keep battling.

Which is what I said

2 hours ago, Old standoff said:

What  an  incompetent pack of useless  bloody tossers they are at the  T&S

You couldn't make it up who is the editor/sports editor at the N&S now ? It's a Mickey mouse paper and organisation and its been like that for quite a while now.

Archived