Sun 24 Feb: SL: Wigan Warriors v Hull FC KO 3pm

Who will win?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wigan Warriors
    • Hull FC

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 24/02/19 at 15:00

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, fevtom said:

Wigan by 12. Just out of interest, is this now the longest losing streak in Super League?

No, Fax hold that and I suspect always will, I think London maybe had a longer one the year they went down as well. But a loss would make it the longest in Hull FC history.

15 minutes ago, MZH said:

No, Fax hold that and I suspect always will, I think London maybe had a longer one the year they went down as well. But a loss would make it the longest in Hull FC history.

You knew 2003 was going to be a tough year for Halifax when Hull knocked them out of the Challenge Cup with only eleven men in their first ever game at the KC.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

22 minutes ago, Ullman said:

You knew 2003 was going to be a tough year for Halifax when Hull knocked them out of the Challenge Cup with only eleven men in their first ever game at the KC.

Do I remember rightly that one of them (Jason Smith?) was the first tackle of the game as well?

7 minutes ago, MZH said:

Do I remember rightly that one of them (Jason Smith?) was the first tackle of the game as well?

You've got the right man but I can't remember if it was as early as the first tackle.

IIRC Richard Fletcher was the second. There was still a fair bit left on the clock when he went.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

8 minutes ago, Ullman said:

You've got the right man but I can't remember if it was as early as the first tackle.

IIRC Richard Fletcher was the second. There was still a fair bit left on the clock when he went.

Just found an old match report of it. Second play of the game apparantly, off within 30 seconds.

4 minutes ago, Chronicler of Chiswick said:

My outlier of the week - Hull by 6.

I will reserve my prediction until I see our 19. Kelly might be back, in which case our backline and halves would look really good. I worry about where our go forward is coming from though.

Those of you predicting a Hull FC win...are you on some sort of illegal substance? :huh:

I'm still unsure as to whether or not to make the trip over.

Wigan by a fair few. ?

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

28 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

Those of you predicting a Hull FC win...are you on some sort of illegal substance? :huh:

I'm still unsure as to whether or not to make the trip over.

Wigan by a fair few. ?

Come and join is in the Anvil, we'll be leaving about twenty to three.

?

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

6 hours ago, Padge said:

Come and join is in the Anvil, we'll be leaving about twenty to three.

?

What's with the 2:30 kick off time?

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

17 minutes ago, Davc1h said:

Hull showed good signs v Cas.

Depending on how much last week took out on Wigan, I could see Hull pinching this by 6.

Wigan are very resilient tho.

I'm not too pessimistic about our chances here, but I do worry about our forwards without Taylor.

Against Cas we did a lot of things right, I would say from 1-7 we had the better of it. But we got rolled down the middle and McShane killed us. 

Wigan's pack isn't as good as Castleford's, and Powell certainly isn't as good as McShane. With Taylor in there I would be quietly confident. But I just can't see who else will step up in his absence.

It's a game we can win, but the guys in the pack who have been very disappointing so far need to really pull their socks up.

Archived