Salford v Hull KR

Dewsbury v Halifax

Warrington v Wigan

Bradford v Leeds

Hull v Castleford

Catalans v Doncaster

Huddersfield v St Helens

Wakefield v Widnes

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Mr Plow said:

Bradford haven’t played Leeds competitively since 2014, should be a good crowd at Odsal regardless of if it’s on TV

Would be great to see 15 to 20K like the old days but think 10k will be a good gate - Let's face it Bradford do have a chance as well.

10 minutes ago, Oliver Clothesoff said:

Hull v Cas is a better game than a nostalgia fest of Bradford v Leeds, IMO.

Idk there's a lot of potential there.

Bradford have home advantage.

Their starting half is on loan from Leeds and will want to prove a point.

Leeds have been god awful for most of the season up to press and won't be over confident whereas Bradford are in good form.

First competitive match in 5 years. 

If this was the FA cup no doubt would it be selected.

14 minutes ago, Mr Frisky said:

Would be great to see 15 to 20K like the old days but think 10k will be a good gate - Let's face it Bradford do have a chance as well.

6th round for the past few years has probably averaged 4-5K.

10K would be great and probably the biggest crowd of the round based on the fact it’s a big derby and they haven’t played for 5 years.

13 minutes ago, Tommygilf said:

Idk there's a lot of potential there.

Bradford have home advantage.

Their starting half is on loan from Leeds and will want to prove a point.

Leeds have been god awful for most of the season up to press and won't be over confident whereas Bradford are in good form.

First competitive match in 5 years. 

If this was the FA cup no doubt would it be selected.

If it was the FA Cup there would be a point to put it on. 

Am I the only one who isn't particularly interested in Warrington v Wigan? They are already playing each other 3 times this year in the league, and on current form it will be one sided.

Bradford v Leeds is a much more interesting tie imo.

1 minute ago, MZH said:

Am I the only one who isn't particularly interested in Warrington v Wigan? They are already playing each other 3 times this year in the league, and on current form it will be one sided.

Absolutely. Wire v Wigan was on last year as well.

Bradford v Leeds is the tie of the round.

36 minutes ago, MZH said:

Not at all bothered by Bradford v Leeds. It’s not 2003 anymore. Big Lesley Vainakolo won’t be on. Neither will Paul Deacon, Mick Withers, Tevita Vaikona etc. They’re now a league apart from Leeds and while it’s probably nice renewing old rivalries for both sets of fans, it doesn’t do a lot for me. 

I suppose there is a very small element of doubt surrounding the outcome of the game but it looks very unlikely. 

11 minutes ago, Oliver Clothesoff said:

Not at all bothered by Bradford v Leeds. It’s not 2003 anymore. Big Lesley Vainakolo won’t be on. Neither will Paul Deacon, Mick Withers, Tevita Vaikona etc. They’re now a league apart from Leeds and while it’s probably nice renewing old rivalries for both sets of fans, it doesn’t do a lot for me. 

I suppose there is a very small element of doubt surrounding the outcome of the game but it looks very unlikely. 

both teams are ghosts of those days , a sign of the poor quality on field now on show

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

14 minutes ago, Oliver Clothesoff said:

Bump!! Back to RL reality...... that didn't last long.

2 minutes ago, Man of Kent said:

They decided to show pictures of a burning church instead. 

not even anything across the bottom of the screen to say why - nothing at all, more poor treatment by the bbc to rl fans

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

Archived