Fri 31st May : Coral Challenge Cup QF : Hull Kingston Rovers v Warrington Wolves KO 7:35pm Sky TV

Who will win?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull Kingston Rovers
    • Warrington Wolves

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We saw why Warrington are a good team but not a champion team. Too many people trying to settle scores instead of winning games, too many people making calamitous decisions on the field. Phew.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

I would take wire in the SF.

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

Obviously the championship team is the tie everyone wants in the semi, but I won't be overly concerned about drawing Warrington. No matter how much quality they add to the side they are still so fragile when teams start to put some pressure on them.

1 minute ago, jacksy said:

I would take wire in the SF.

Just now, MZH said:

Obviously the championship team is the tie everyone wants in the semi, but I won't be overly concerned about drawing Warrington. No matter how much quality they add to the side they are still so fragile when teams start to put some pressure on them.

Lol. Only takes one win down your way for the chests to puff out. Let's see eh.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

3 minutes ago, Just Browny said:

Not puffed out at all.  i just dont think wire are all that. Thats not to say we are but its the cup and its the only time we are up for anything.

We did win down your end not long back.

If we do not draw you, i hope its saints. 

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

7 minutes ago, JonM said:

St. Helens captain, England vice-captain, ambassador for RLWC 2021 and way more articulate than pretty much any SL player I can think of.

Don't feed trolls. Well put though.

15 minutes ago, JonM said:

St. Helens captain, England vice-captain, ambassador for RLWC 2021 and way more articulate than pretty much any SL player I can think of.

She is very good and comes across well.Angela Powers on the other hand !,

11 minutes ago, jacksy said:

I have never put anyone on ignore but i m going to join you.

how do you do it?

Hover your cursor over the poster's name on the left hand side of the screen. After a second or so, a pop-out box will appear with certain details, including a link that allows you to ignore that person/troll/bot to whatever level you prefer.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

5 hours ago, DavidM said:

Masoe looks totally knackered 

That’s a surprise. Although he looks a lot slimmer now than when he was at Saints. The only player to be out of breath when he came on the pitch. Then he’d have spells fixing one of his boots, or fastening his laces so he didn’t have to take the ball up. The only time he picked up any speed was when he was being substituted, then he was off like a rocket. 

7 hours ago, Just Browny said:

No it's not like that. I have never doubted Hull's ability at any stage. I know what we are capable of. It's the attitude and the inconsistency that's the problem.

9 hours ago, bobbruce said:

Can you give an example of people on here complaining that some commentators hadn’t played at the level of the match being shown. I can’t ever remember that happening it’s like you’ve completely made it up just so you can moan about it. 

Nah, people were constantly moaning that Eddie Hemmings had never played in SL. Same with Dave Woods on BBC. Ray French was never even a full-time pro.?

9 hours ago, Futtocks said:

Hover your cursor over the poster's name on the left hand side of the screen. After a second or so, a pop-out box will appear with certain details, including a link that allows you to ignore that person/troll/bot to whatever level you prefer.

Fantastic, thanks for that.

After a fair bit of work I now have the forum to myself.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

6 minutes ago, Hullfan said:

Warrington Wolves fan, (drummer) was assaulted after the game by a group of Hull KR fans 

These a cappella types can be a bit extreme in their views.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Having so many sets on Warringtons line when they had players in the bin and not scoring was pathetic. When they had 11 men we should have been firing the ball from side to side to stretch them but instead everyone tried to score themselves. Our forwards managed to make good yards in contact and regularly managed to land on their front but neither half seemed to take control of things and say what they were going to do in attack.

I thought Lineham was lucky not to get a red and we've seen tried chalked off for less than what happened with McGuire for Linehams try.

10 hours ago, Leeds Wire said:

I genuinely don't know what point you are making.

I think that what he is alluding to is that Jodie is there as a "playing pundit" not just as a Sky commentator. As has been shown in football and would be even more the case in RL, a women's international team are of nearly equivalent standard to a male senior school team. Would a male of that standard ever be used as a "pundit"..? 

Certainly not but other factors make it worthwhile having Jodie there.

Archived