21 Jun: SL: St Helens v Leeds Rhinos KO 7.45pm (TV)

Who will win?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• St Helens
    • Leeds Rhinos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 21/06/19 at 18:45

12-0 in just under 5 minutes

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Warrington getting a bit of pre-publicity in, there.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

I  don't know who looks more clunky in attack Saints or Leeds. For much of the half it was like Saints were dealing with a faithful old dog that was suffering but they were reluctant to take to the vet to be put out of it's misery.

Hopefully they will get a good rollocking at half time and become more clinical in the 2nd half especially  Perciville, every time he's touched the ball the play has broken down?

To be fair Saints errors are being forced by some good defensive efforts (bar the first 5 minutes) but what we are seeing here is simply a top of the league team versus one at the bottom, the table may be tight but Saints are light years ahead of the bottom teams when they are on it

Amor just literally threw the ball between his legs while on his knees . The ptb is just a total farce . Because they never blow pens there , they’re  now stymied and can’t pull anything up at all 

Archived