Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Eddie

Who’s going to the GF then?

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, Eddie said:

In ten years time when the final is New York v Wolfpack they can move it to the LA Coliseum. 

😂😂

 You never know...🙃

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

not going, tickets are too expensive ...

If I knew that a different team were going to get there I might have arranged something but too late now I'm committed elsewhere. hope everyone can get the tickets they want.

If Saints lose again the team will go down as the biggest chokers in living memory🙏

  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Denton Rovers RLFC said:

not going, tickets are too expensive ...

If I knew that a different team were going to get there I might have arranged something but too late now I'm committed elsewhere. hope everyone can get the tickets they want.

If Saints lose again the team will go down as the biggest chokers in living memory🙏

Too expensive? There are £20 tickets. How much do you want to pay?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Eddie said:

Incredible, the third headline on the bbc sport website, and ahead of women’s football. 

A9F3017B-2C39-4ABE-BA15-640C8FFA7554.png

Yeah I saw that. I read the bbc page from abroad and it was the same - it even made the sport headlines on the main BBC homepage (under news etc). Great stuff!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, DiH68 said:

Yeah I saw that. I read the bbc page from abroad and it was the same - it even made the sport headlines on the main BBC homepage (under news etc). Great stuff!!

The media luvvies probably like it because it’s Salford. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Eddie said:

Too expensive? There are £20 tickets. How much do you want to pay?

Jesus wept WHOOOOOOOOSSSSHHHHHHHHHH

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would say we're on track for around 60,000. Some evidence of their old favourite every other row/every other two rows on sale, right in front of the camera in blocks N3402 and 3401 which is a concern. Loads of availability in the top tiers behind the posts.

image.thumb.png.c2e730c4072a658390fd2b4b4d57714e.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just looked on the ticket website, even the seats in the top tiers are mostly sold now, we might be looking at a really good attendance 👍

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Eddie said:

I just looked on the ticket website, even the seats in the top tiers are mostly sold now, we might be looking at a really good attendance 👍

I think most of those sales will just be siting with the clubs. Hopefully the clubs have sold them but it can't be assumed.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎04‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 14:34, Dave T said:

I think that is a corporate section. I sat in there last year courtesy of BetFred.

Always knew you were a member of the prawn sandwich brigade!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, GeordieSaint said:

Always knew you were a member of the prawn sandwich brigade!

It was one of the worst Rugby League experiences of my life. The level of drunkenness was appalling - and I say this as somebody who had had a fair few drinks myself.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dave T said:

I think most of those sales will just be siting with the clubs. Hopefully the clubs have sold them but it can't be assumed.

It’s not, I checked the club websites too, they are mainly sold 😃

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...