Sign in to follow this  
John Drake

Sat 12 Oct: SLGF: Salford Red Devils v St Helens KO 6pm (TV)

Who will win?  

106 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who will win?

• Salford Red Devils by 13 points or more
    • Salford Red Devils by 7 to 12 points
    • Salford Red Devils by 1 to 6 points
    • St Helens by 1 to 6 points
    • St Helens by 7 to 12 points
    • St Helens by 13 points or more

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/10/19 at 17:00

1 minute ago, dkw said:

Good try, all off the cuff. 

I don't think it was off the cuff. You could see Hastings placing the players and directing that play. I think it was definitely planned... just as much a plan as the Saints try off the scrum.

Damn, lost internet radio signal

Sex and Money are like Oxygen

They're not important until you're not getting enough.

salford have done  outstandingly well to steady the ship and even gain some ascendancy . This is game on 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, dkw said:

Hastings has beefn brilliant the last 15 minutes, he's a hell of a player... 

Proof if it is needed that everybody deserves a second chance. Even at Wiganit will be hard to dislike him.

• Like 2

Very good game. Salford well on top in last ten minutes, didn't want half time to come.

• Like 1

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

I think I will be hiding behind the sofa in the second half.  We play out of our skins for 30 minutes and then decide the game is won and Hastings no longer needs watching.  I hope the coach has something in the bag at halftime as we need to rediscover our early intensity.

• Like 1

Salford have certainly shown they will not be overawed and have 100% shown why they deserve to be there. They were actually the better team those last 10mins which is mightily impressive after the onslaught they had faced.

Well that went quickly!

Salford doing well holding out all that early pressure from Saints and a bit unlucky not to be level. Saints showing that they can be vulnerable if you can withstand their initial assault. A great contest so far.

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

Just now, Irish Saint said:

Proof if it is needed that everybody deserves a second chance. Even at Wiganit will be hard to dislike him.

See also Inu and Jones coming back from RU and getting back up to speed they way they have. A good argument against life bans for code-switchers.

"Men will be proud to say 'I am a European'. We hope to see a day when men of every country will think as much of being a European as of being from their native land." (Winston Churchill)

Just now, Irish Saint said:

Rubbish. If Mother Theresa and the Dalai Lama signed for Wigan tomorrow we’d be dissing them on every forum going. ?

• Haha 2

Saints are in trouble. They were brilliant till 12-0 and then they very clearly took the foot off the gas in both attack and defence. And it’s incredibly hard to get back to full speed when you’ve done that. 

Also, with just 1 score ahead and Salford looking much more threatening in the saints 30 than saints do in Salford’s 30, the mental weakness will tell. 

salford will win this. 

12-6, they're still in it.

Sex and Money are like Oxygen

They're not important until you're not getting enough.