Thur 6 Feb: SL: Warrington Wolves v St Helens KO 7.45pm (TV)

Who will win?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves
    • St Helens

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/02/20 at 19:45

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Neutralfan7 said:

God help the refs if they arent mic'd up!! However did they cope in the old days!! 

Another glass of Chateau le Chasselet, Obadiah?

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

If Warrington are deliberately going for the "entertainers" tag in 2020, I'm okay with that. Because they look rather good at it.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

I still think we need to go forward before the offloads: first 15-20 mins we were going backwards at times, apart from when Philbin was taking it in.

Last ten minutes were very good, Akauola made a decent impression.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

All the plaudits must go to Warrington and it seems that Matty Ashton has what it takes at Super League level.

As for Saints, it’s been a real mess including the Walmsley thing, then the Percival thing, culminating in the not-catching-the ball thing down their right edge.

Hoping St Helens can score next to make a real contest in the second half.

8 minutes ago, Just Browny said:

I still think we need to go forward before the offloads: first 15-20 mins we were going backwards at times, apart from when Philbin was taking it in.

Last ten minutes were very good, Akauola made a decent impression.

It's where Hill is underrated. He knows when to pass and when to run hard. 

Saints need to commit less men to the tackle for starters.

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

12 minutes ago, Man of Kent said:

Great to see Warrington play rugby and not fivedrivesandakickby

9 minutes ago, Just Browny said:

still think we need to go forward before the offloads: first 15-20 mins we were going backward

Yes.   Hopefully it’s just because we haven’t quite worked it out early season.   If we’re still reckless in our own 10 on tackle one by the second half of the season I’ll be a bit worried.

B+ so far for the transformation from last season though.   Defence this second half needs to show up and prove it’s no fluke though, as Saints will throw it about themselves and are usually flawless.

Archived