12 Mar: SL: Hull FC v Warrington Wolves KO 7.45pm (TV)

Who will win?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull FC
    • Warrington Wolves

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/03/20 at 19:45

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no issue with what Pearson has finally done.

He is sat watching the fans stream out halfway through a match. 

He sits through the same drivel we do.

He has put plenty of dosh and commitment in and so he can do what he likes.

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

These football club owners should stick to that sport.

What possible benefit can it be to sack a man,faithful to that club as both player,and coach,in such a manner?

He should sack himself after this arrant nonsense - https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2018/jan/07/super-league-clubs-transformed-adam-pearson-hull

He doesn't seem to have a replacement lined up.

Making decisions in a fit of pique are never the correct ones.

Disgraceful.

No reserves,but resilience,persistence and determination are omnipotent.                       

2 minutes ago, Angelic Cynic said:

These football club owners should stick to that sport.

What possible benefit can it be to sack a man,faithful to that club as both player,and coach,in such a manner?

He should sack himself after this arrant nonsense - https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2018/jan/07/super-league-clubs-transformed-adam-pearson-hull

He doesn't seem to have a replacement lined up.

Making decisions in a fit of pique are never the correct ones.

Disgraceful.

I don't agree. You dont know what the atmosphere has been like amongst Hull fans. He had to be seen to take action whether a replacement was lined up or not. It's not a knee jerk decision by any stretch.

As I've said the only issue is announcing it live five minutes after the game.

4 minutes ago, Chris Taylor said:

Craig Fitzgibbon next coach?

That's who I want. I dont know if its realistic or not, but he has links to the club. I know he visited when they were over here for the WCC, so hopefully Pearson had a little chat with him.

2 or 3 years to set us on the right path before heading off to the NRL ala Holbrook would do me.

1 minute ago, MZH said:

I don't agree. You dont know what the atmosphere has been like amongst Hull fans. He had to be seen to take action whether a replacement was lined up or not. It's not a knee jerk decision by any stretch.

As I've said the only issue is announcing it live five minutes after the game.

Exactly, we have no idea whats been said between them.

Im with Pearson. He put his money where his mouth is for us.

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

Wouldn't mind Wane mesen. Dies his contract allow him to do country and club?

2 minutes ago, jacksy said:

Wouldn't mind Wane mesen. Dies his contract allow him to do country and club?

Apparently the England job is supposed to be full time.

I wouldn't want Wane anyway tbh. He would improve us for sure, but I dont like the Wane style. I want us to be easy on the eye as well as successful.

Pearson certainly likes the limelight, and doing it like that makes him think he looks decisive,  it's a decision that he should have taken a few year's back if he wanted to create that impression. With a performance like that it would have been justifiable to have done it at halftime. The real thing that needs to change is the attitude of the player's, no matter how bad a coach Radford may have been the basic mistakes and lack of application was shameful for so called professional players tonight.      Wires performance could be filed under 'Fools Gold' I wouldn't get carried away about it.

Paul Anderson the next coach?

19 minutes ago, MZH said:

Apparently the England job is supposed to be full time.

I wouldn't want Wane anyway tbh. He would improve us for sure, but I dont like the Wane style. I want us to be easy on the eye as well as successful.

Looking a bit sideways at it... it seems to me that Pearson was having to hang on before making a change as Wane was waiting for the England job. Doesn't this kind of uncertainty filter right through a club like this? Look how Wigan started slow last season and messed themselves up with the Edwards saga.

17 minutes ago, Wellsy4HullFC said:

Rumour doing the rounds that's Radford has nutted Albert Kelly in the changing rooms.

Doubt it's true, but wouldn't be surprised with this surreal evening!

Tbh, with Kelly's poor form, weight issues, and slightly flighty attitude,  it wouldnt surprise me, that ball he out down with the line at his mercy was questionable.

Cant believe this game was scratch on the coupon. Got Warrington giving 18 at 6-1 !

Hull, massive underachievers with some players massively over rated. Some good players though who should do better. 

Radford has rode the crest of the wave numerous times and came through with various purple patches. To the neutral, tonight was really bad and doing it now before it’s too late is the right decision  

1 hour ago, Damien said:

Radford deserves to go but no one deserves to be treated the way Pearson just treated him. It sums up Pearson completely. 

Pearson has been loyal to Radford way beyond the point at which most chairmen would have given him the boot. He was clearly genuinely upset. 

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Archived