Wakefield Trinity plans submision

19 minutes ago, Agbrigg said:

I am not the slightest bit interested what you believe

Oh, I'm hurt by that.

And clearly you do, otherwise you wouldn't have felt the need to respond.

The pubs (more pertinently nut-job forums), are full of people, who know people, who've been told this, that, and the other.

And to be clear, I don't know one way or the other, but when someone "quotes" someone advising on Ellis's legal affairs, you know that that is bunkum.

Important professional people don't spill the beans to people they pass in the street - especially to people they know will get straight on a forum.

If they have, Ellis needs to find new people.

Edited by dboy

2 hours ago, dboy said:

Important professional people don't spill the beans to people they pass in the street - especially to people they know will get straight on a forum.

This is a local accountant not Deloittes. In my experience its perfectly likely.

4 minutes ago, Tommygilf said:

This is a local accountant not Deloittes. In my experience its perfectly likely.

Name and shame him then.

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

48 minutes ago, Tommygilf said:

Why would they? Clearly they are being frank about the state of the club, I don't think any of what has been suggested is that is controversial.

I meant you. It read as though you knew them.

It is a bit unprofessional though, if true.

Edited by Wollo Wollo Wayoo

Wakefield Trinity RLFC

14 hours ago, dboy said:

Oh, I'm hurt by that.

And clearly you do, otherwise you wouldn't have felt the need to respond.

The pubs (more pertinently nut-job forums), are full of people, who know people, who've been told this, that, and the other.

And to be clear, I don't know one way or the other, but when someone "quotes" someone advising on Ellis's legal affairs, you know that that is bunkum.

If they have, Ellis needs to find new people.

You're wasting your time with Agbrigg and Omega, they hear what they want to hear. They just want to create their own narrative to feel important and settle old scores. With fans like them, our club doesn't need enemies.

The fact remains that Ellis bought the club after doing due diligence, so to anyone with a brain that clearly shows it was far from being a basket case. He's a fan, but he's not an idiot.

As for Carter, I believe he was down at BV last week advising the club on certain issues, I believe he was most welcome.

Edited by Kirmonds pouch

26 minutes ago, Kirmonds pouch said:

You're wasting your time with Agbrigg and Omega, they hear what they want to hear. They just want to create their own narrative to feel important and settle old scores. With fans like them, our club doesn't need enemies.

The fact remains that Ellis bought the club after doing due diligence, so to anyone with a brain that clearly shows it was far from being a basket case. He's a fan, but he's not an idiot.

As for Carter, I believe he was down at BV last week advising the club on certain issues, I believe he was most welcome.

Haha I love that,  Agbrigg & Omega create their own narrative to feel important & you don’t. You’re the biggest wind bag on here! 

2 hours ago, Morris Wanchuk said:

Haha I love that,  Agbrigg & Omega create their own narrative to feel important & you don’t. You’re the biggest wind bag on here! 

You do me a disservice, I'm not in your league Morris.

Just to clarify, Carter was there when I was there and he was talking to members of the Ellis team. They all looked happy and welcoming towards him, and he in return. This is what I saw, and that is all I've claimed. What none of them did Morris was to waddle over to me and casually explain the clubs detailed financial state, as per Agbriggs assertion. Is it starting to sink in yet Morris?

1 hour ago, Kirmonds pouch said:

You do me a disservice, I'm not in your league Morris.

Just to clarify, Carter was there when I was there and he was talking to members of the Ellis team. They all looked happy and welcoming towards him, and he in return. This is what I saw, and that is all I've claimed. What none of them did Morris was to waddle over to me and casually explain the clubs detailed financial state, as per Agbriggs assertion. Is it starting to sink in yet Morris?

Someone says Carter is not welcome at the club & someone says he is, I’ve no idea either way. Personally I hope he is welcome but I ain’t gonna lose any sleep over it. I was alluding to your comments regarding other posters sense of self importance, something which I perceive you to excel at. Is it starting to sink in yet Pouchy? 

Are you Vastman on the other forum by any chance? 

21 minutes ago, Morris Wanchuk said:

Someone says Carter is not welcome at the club & someone says he is, I’ve no idea either way. Personally I hope he is welcome but I ain’t gonna lose any sleep over it. I was alluding to your comments regarding other posters sense of self importance, something which I perceive you to excel at. Is it starting to sink in yet Pouchy? 

Are you Vastman on the other forum by any chance? 

No, are you?

I don't suppose you will lose any sleep over it, I hope you don't, you sound like you need a rest.

Edited by Kirmonds pouch

4 hours ago, Kirmonds pouch said:

No it's not actually, and who says the accountants are local, oh yes the forum experts, not anyone you'd actually trust.

Do we actually have a name for these loose lipped Accountants?  

Wakefield Trinity RLFC

15 hours ago, Wollo Wollo Wayoo said:

Do we actually have a name for these loose lipped Accountants?  

No, but there must be a lot of them in Wakefield. It's a real issue, as I remember the same stories (all after the event) regarding Ted and Glover, all coming from gobby 'local' accountants. We need to get a Panorama team up hear ASAP. I mean clearly we don't have to adopt the same levels of corporate discretion in little old Wakey as Deloitte apparently do in London, but all the same.

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, Forever Trinity said:

If and when we get back to SL the seats will be back for Saints

I seriously hope so. #####.

• Like 1

Wakefield Trinity RLFC