Mon 17 May: SL: Leigh Centurions v Wigan Warriors KO 19:45

Who will win?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leigh Centurions
    • Wigan Warriors

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 17/05/21 at 19:15

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is there a massive advert for Rangers  t shirts, under the heading, who most people hate? Meanwhile this could be close again. While we never stop hearing about Wigan’s injury problems, our own seem to be easing at last. According to the coach Ellis. Mellor, Elliott and SIdlow could all return. This could mean a back line of 1.Elliott, 2.Russell, 3.Thorniley, 4. Sau, 5.Gelling, 6.Mellor, 7. Ellis. Not bad eh?

15 hours ago, Cheadle Leyther said:

Why is there a massive advert for Rangers  t shirts, under the heading, who most people hate? Meanwhile this could be close again. While we never stop hearing about Wigan’s injury problems, our own seem to be easing at last. According to the coach Ellis. Mellor, Elliott and SIdlow could all return. This could mean a back line of 1.Elliott, 2.Russell, 3.Thorniley, 4. Sau, 5.Gelling, 6.Mellor, 7. Ellis. Not bad eh?

Do most people hate them? Anyway it’s just an MnM direct advert tailored to your search history, mine shows a load of trainers. 

Best chance Leigh have to turn the season around, I assume Leythers only in the ground. They should get behind the team. If Leigh can get off to a decent start then this could swing it.

I am going for Leigh by 2. Enjoy.

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

4 minutes ago, THE RED ROOSTER said:

Best chance Leigh have to turn the season around, I assume Leythers only in the ground. They should get behind the team. If Leigh can get off to a decent start then this could swing it.

I am going for Leigh by 2. Enjoy.

Hope you are correct Rooster, but I fear there are a few Wigan players who had shockers last week and will want to make amends, they may put a little more effort in than they normally would.

2 hours ago, The Daddy said:

Battle of the Borough!! Oooh I can't wait 🙄

Eeh, you must be a youngster, TD!  When I were a lad, you could tell they were different boroughs just by the colour of the buses - Wigan's an attractive maroon and white, and Leigh's a lovely blue and cream.

52 minutes ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

Leigh didn’t earn promotion from the Championship, they didn’t win the Grand Final or finish top of the Champions table and they are yet to win a game in Super League. They are a Championship club.

So if/when we win a game we'll be a SL club ? 🤔 , Excellent 😀

Archived