Fri 9 Jul: SL: Leeds Rhinos v Catalans Dragons KO 19:45

Who will win?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Catalans Dragons

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/07/21 at 19:15

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good effort from Leeds for most of the game, considering their league position.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

If Mourgue can maintain his form and fitness, he'll add a fair figure to attendances wherever he plays.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 hour ago, Man of Kent said:

Belting game. Headingley on a Friday night with the South Stand in full voice is special. 

I'd hardly call constant unaccompanied parping as 'full voice' but each to their own.

2 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

It’s almost as if crowds are restricted for some reason.

We’ve had no crowds for over a year and people moan about crowds.

In the case of the ridiculous. annoying, tuneless din coming out of that south stand i'd rather it stayed shut !!!!

It was only in the second half that Bill Arthur realised that Mellor was playing for Leeds, throughout the first Liam Sutcliffe was doing two men's work and passing to himself! As for the two with Arthur word's fail me, don't we deserve better, evidently Sky think not.

As for the game itself Catalans came through when they got their act together after showing signs of reverting to their old selves in the first half, it's going to be difficult to knock them off the top spot now with the inconsistency shown by the rest. What happens in the play offs with SL/RFL dreading them getting to the GF remains to be seen.

3 minutes ago, ShropshireBull said:

Catalán showing they are the real deal.  French double in same year as Eng vs France in World Cup?  Yes please. 

If France beat England at the World Cup I will drive to Dover and swim to Calais naked with a fresh cockerel tattoo on my derrière.

8 minutes ago, Man of Kent said:

If France beat England at the World Cup I will drive to Dover and swim to Calais naked with a fresh cockerel tattoo on my derrière.

Bookmarked.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

1 hour ago, GeordieSaint said:

Good Catalan win that. Headingley is always a tough place to get a result. Solid 2nd half by our French friends. 

I agree ! Thank you.

Hat off to the Catalans !

Archived