Squad 2022

4 minutes ago, Squidward said:

No damp squib for me.

I'd guess we made an incorrect assumption about his contract length. 

He's a top quality player and could easily find another club if free to do so. To retain him is great news. Well done to those Involved.

Bussey next. Please.

Agreed

26 minutes ago, Squidward said:

No damp squib for me.

He's a top quality player and could easily find another club if free to do so. To retain him is great news. Well done to those Involved.

Bussey next. Please.

Really we made a mistake according to PH , the feature from June 2019 about Chissy signing an extension keeping him until the end of 2022 is still on RoversTV. 

26 minutes ago, Squidward said:

No damp squib for me.

Bussey next. Please.

I don't assumptions with that list. This article is two and a bit years old......

https://www.loverugbyleague.com/post/dane-chisholm-pens-long-term-contract-with-featherstone/

But, as others have stated, maybe it's been renegotiated.

I'm chuffed you're staying with us, Dane. 😉

At the start of last season including the young lads we had 31 players in the squad 14 backs and 17 forwards at the minute we have 8 of each obviously we will make some more signings before the start in january  but I wonder will we go with a smaller squad this year and use our successful DR with the whinos to compensate for injuries and in so doing save some money to give to BM to use some of his contacts to boost the squad at the business end of the season to get us over the SL try line 

45 minutes ago, POR said:

At the start of last season including the young lads we had 31 players in the squad 14 backs and 17 forwards at the minute we have 8 of each obviously we will make some more signings before the start in january  but I wonder will we go with a smaller squad this year and use our successful DR with the whinos to compensate for injuries and in so doing save some money to give to BM to use some of his contacts to boost the squad at the business end of the season to get us over the SL try line 

Are we going DR with Leeds read somewhere they were going with Sheffield 

Just now, haskey said:

Have we any fringe players left ???

That's a fair point. Sweeting, Spence, Beckett, Summers all gone from the fringe players from last year.

Putting 2 and 2 together, we signed lots of fringe players last year when there was no DR for 1st time in a while, and we haven't announced any this time and released a few, so DR on the way back for us ( and many other clubs) presumably?

Intrigue abounds in FEV  tuther week on twitter we were having  a Winter Fair with  fireworks and a player signing announcement live on the pitch  NOW were having a FIREWORK  EXTRAVAGANZA with  a new player unveil meet and greet don't you just love it when a plan comes together

8 hours ago, Cardypaul said:

Are we going DR with Leeds read somewhere they were going with Sheffield 

🐟

• Haha 1

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.