Wed 25 Aug: SL: Wigan Warriors v Leeds Rhinos KO 19:45 (TV)

Who will win?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wigan Warriors
    • Leeds Rhinos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 25/08/21 at 19:15

i remember travelling 2 hours plus in the back of a van on a weekday night after a full work shift to central park - queuing with the droves outside to get in at the start and out at the end - getting home at whatever time- for wigan v leeds games - can hardly be bothered to press the tv on switch for this shee ite these days  

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Gooleboy said:

It makes you wonder when dross like this is being served up by two of our "so called best Clubs", are the Sky viewing figures still good enough to keep the Broadcaster happy?

who actually knows the game is taking place? that would be a good place to start.

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

1 minute ago, Man of Kent said:

Wigan look a side not playing for their coach. Lam surely a goner. 

I dont see how he is still in a job. Wigan are shocking ,plenty of effort but clueless in attack. 

By the way is jai field taking part in this game, I have seen water carriers getting more involved than him.

1 minute ago, Agbrigg said:

I dont see how he is still in a job. Wigan are shocking ,plenty of effort but clueless in attack. 

By the way is jai field taking part in this game, I have seen water carriers getting more involved than him.

He was an awful signing.

Anyone know the words to the repetitive song the Leeds fans keep singing? Seems to be sung by supporters of the team who are winning. Warrington, Saints and Hull were singing it over and over in recent televised games, and soccer team fans sing it too. I can't make out the words, someone know?? Thanks.

35 minutes ago, graveyard johnny said:

i remember travelling 2 hours plus in the back of a van on a weekday night after a full work shift to central park - queuing with the droves outside to get in at the start and out at the end - getting home at whatever time- for wigan v leeds games - can hardly be bothered to press the tv on switch for this shee ite these days  

You just proved your a real Wigan fan!

Don't worry you can go back when they start winning again...

1 minute ago, Mr Frisky said:

Well he's not exactly a top SL player so I would hope he would given how highly most on here rate the NRL.

This is the NRL paradox, fairly solid but hardly standout players such as Darcey Lussick go over to the NRL and slot in comfortably. 

Archived