Another Joke Thread

Tumbleweed GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Open photo

No description available.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Some years ago, I’d arranged a meeting with my UK boss at his office in Portsmouth. Unfortunately, I was late and by the time I got there, the office was closed. I decide to call at his house in Winchester and hold the meeting there. Unfortunately, the taxi driver got us lost and it was quite late when we got there. What I thought was his house, but not sure, was in darkness. I knocked on the front door and eventually, a window opened and a woman popped her head out. I shouted up to her, “Does (name withheld) live here?”

“Yes,” she said, “Just leave him on the doorstep to sober up as usual."

1 hour ago, graveyard johnny said:

wheres the queue?

It's behind you!

(panto season?)

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society

Founder (and, so far, only) member.

May be an illustration of text that says "00 ከય AM rights Lavion "Don't be alarmed, folks-he's completely harmless unless something startles him.""

No description available.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 08/01/2023 at 18:27, JohnM said:

Just heard on the radio that thieves broke into the office world store last night and stole a load of files, folders, poly pockets and dividers

Police believe it's the work of organised criminals

This reminds me of a Milton Jones one-liner:

"Years ago I used to supply Filofaxes for the mafia. I was involved in very organised crime."