Thur 10th Mar: SL: Leeds Rhinos v Hull FC KO 8pm (Sky)

Who will win?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Hull FC

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/03/22 at 20:30

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, EagleEyePie said:

Teams being reduced to 12 men for an eighth of the game is reason to let the game die? There have been 2 sin bins in this game tonight and it's not made any difference whatsoever. It rarely does make a difference.

It does make you wonder why they sin bin players in the first place if it rarely makes a difference. 

What fun is Conner? There's a bit of Tomas Bosc about him I think?

TESTICULI AD  BREXITAM.

1 minute ago, Dunbar said:

I think the argument that Connor has to play like this every week is a flawed one.

He suffers from being able to single handedly dominate a game of rugby and then we criticise him if he doesn't do this every week.

Good sometimes and then outstanding others is fine.  Very very few Rugby League players in the history of our game have been outstanding week in week out.

Bit of a straw man. You’re right that few players can play like this every week but the ups and downs with Connor verge on bipolar. 

3 minutes ago, Dunbar said:

I think the argument that Connor has to play like this every week is a flawed one.

He suffers from being able to single handedly dominate a game of rugby and then we criticise him if he doesn't do this every week.

Good sometimes and then outstanding others is fine.  Very very few Rugby League players in the history of our game have been outstanding week in week out.

Expecting a performance like this every week is obviously unrealistic. The problem with Connor is you get some outstanding performances, some good performances and some really poor performances. If he can just turn those poor games into solid ones that would be great.

Tbf this season he was decent against Wakefield (got sent off but he had contributed well before that), didn't play against Saints, unplayable against Salford, mediocre against Cas and unplayable tonight. That's not a bad ratio.

The problem for Connor is his team mates.

If they fancy it, he can do his stuff..if they don't, he is screwed.

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

When Connor plays like this, he's a pleasure to watch. But you know it won't be long before his darker instincts kick in.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Jesus, this ''darker stuff'' is boring now.

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

In touch. Fail.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Leeds fans love this Prior guy but everyone else loves the penalties you get from him.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Just now, Man of Kent said:

Half the ball was in touch in goal, no?

Yeah I have no idea what has come up on other folk's telly but on mine he put the ball down on the line.

2 minutes ago, johnh1 said:

No it’s not.

Imo it was.

There is a gap between the ball/grass/line.

Looked like a try to me.

Not as emphatic as Savelio's effort just now, but still a try.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived