Thur 10th Mar: SL: Leeds Rhinos v Hull FC KO 8pm (Sky)

Who will win?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Hull FC

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/03/22 at 20:30

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Just Browny said:

Yeah I have no idea what has come up on other folk's telly but on mine he put the ball down on the line.

I can see it from either pov. I thought the lowest part of the ball was in play, and it only has to touch a blade a grass. Either way that was rough on Leeds. Get one chalked off and then Savelio pretty much kills the game off a minute later.

2 minutes ago, MZH said:

I can see it from either pov. I thought the lowest part of the ball was in play, and it only has to touch a blade a grass. Either way that was rough on Leeds. Get one chalked off and then Savelio pretty much kills the game off a minute 

Im not confident we have killed it yet.

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

It's shocking that none of the officials have spotted or been alerted to that blood on Dwyer.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

4 minutes ago, Just Browny said:

Yeah I have no idea what has come up on other folk's telly but on mine he put the ball down on the line.

My perception is that the first contact of the point of the ball was within the field of play. The rest of the ball touched the whitewash after that. I think that makes it a try, and it feels like it should, to me.

1 minute ago, Northern Eel said:

My perception is that the first contact of the point of the ball was within the field of play. The rest of the ball touched the whitewash after that. I think that makes it a try, and it feels like it should, to me.

I can see why you might speculate that but there was no frame that showed the ball down in play. There was a frame that showed the ball grounded on the line.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Not so Swift?

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

3 minutes ago, Tommygilf said:

Prediction, Connor still won't play for England at the World cup??

I don't think he will and it will be our loss.

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

1 minute ago, jacksy said:

I don't think he will and it will be our loss.

I'm not convinced sadly, for every night like tonight there's 4 or 5 bang average or worse performances. No consistency, and the Aussies will spot him a mile off.

If he plays like this every week then by all means he should be there.

Archived